Country of Domicile

Started by Boybach, April 13, 2007, 08:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boybach

Hi chaps
could we perhaps ask all members to fill in their location? I don't mean full address but just City, or even just Country.
That way when questions 'where'e the best place to buy etc etc'  come up, then we know where to advise. I'm thinking about the Toby's post today re the Temp slider control. :)

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Boybach

Thanks LoS
Can you tell mw what I've done wrong in Old's request to put the -recipe url- on the signature.Can't find his post and seems I've messed mine up. Tomorrow is the day to show off my OBS cooking to a bunch of sceptics. I guess I feel pretty smug but hope all goes well  ;) ;D

LilSmoker

Hi Neil, all you have to do is change these < > for these [ ] so where there is a < delete it and replace with [ and anywhere there is a > replace with a ]

Olds did the code with < > instead of [ ] otherwise instead of members seeing the code, they would have seen the pic of the smoker with the text.

Hope this makes sense? hehe!

I did a a post suggesting copying the code twice into a text editor, so that there is something to check against.

Hope this helps if not give me a shout, and i really hope it all goes well for you tommorow, i'm sure the sceptics will be pleasantly surprised  ;)

LilSmoker (Steve)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

NePaSmoKer

nepas is a Southern Calif desert rat relocated to Pennyslvania Amish country then to NE PA  USA ;D

nepas

Tiny Tim

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 13, 2007, 12:31:55 PM
nepas is a Southern Calif desert rat relocated to Pennyslvania Amish country then to NE PA  USA ;D

nepas

Tiny Tim is a meat and tater eater who's lived his entire life in the middle of Western Iowa, USA, planet Earth, Milky Way solar system, Universe.

hillbillysmoker

The Hillbillysmoker is from the hills of eastern West Virginia, USA
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Habanero Smoker

That's a good idea Boybach.

The old forum had many faults, but one thing it did was list the person's country of origin under the avatar.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Boybach

Thanks for the replies I guess it might be the thing to do. Also thanks Lol for the info hope this is now posts correctly and advertises Olds recipes

IKnowWood

Wood and family are in Delmarva part of the country.  Del = Deleware, Mar = Maryland, Va - Virginia.  Its the penninsula that has all three states together as one lasd mass.  Others call it Chicken farm country USA.  I call it my current Home and only home for my son.

and Boybach, you missed a '>' after 'img' tag
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Boybach

Thanks IKnowWood hope this sorts it out. Cheers
BB :D :D

Boybach

Do you like my new Avtar - they are highly valuable Racing camels on their way to the races in Doha Quater. We came accross them enjoying the scenery as they were driven along on the back of a flat-bed truck. Their lesser bretheren tasted damn good on the BBq we had in the desert and which I reported on earlier
Be Good - all the stuff is ready for the off tonight tonight and the OBS is right there in front of stage. can't wait to see the sceptics turn green with envy

West Coast Kansan

Estherville Iowa to Dunsieth North Dakota to Stanley Kansas to Bonner Springs Kansas to Sioux City Iowa to Olathe, Kansas to Carlsbad CA, to Overland Park Kansas, to Oceanside, CA. and One more hopefully to Overland Park Kansas someday.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Boybach on April 14, 2007, 05:49:37 AM
Do you like my new Avtar - they are highly valuable Racing camels on their way to the races in Doha Quater. We came accross them enjoying the scenery as they were driven along on the back of a flat-bed truck. Their lesser bretheren tasted damn good on the BBq we had in the desert and which I reported on earlier
Be Good - all the stuff is ready for the off tonight tonight and the OBS is right there in front of stage. can't wait to see the sceptics turn green with envy

are you going to place your bet on one  ;D

nepas

owrstrich

i would tell you where im right now but my navigator is drunked up on mead from casa de fruita and my donkey cant find his way back to the barn...

but i can tell you i smell garlic all around me and theres an in n out burger sign in the distance...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...