20# of butt

Started by parishollow, April 17, 2007, 08:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parishollow

And the Staff loved it!  I got lots of compliments.  One teacher asks if I made it or bought it and was dissapointed when I said I made it, she wanted to stop and pick some up for dinner! That was the best. I had probably enough left over for 6 sandwiches out of three butts.  Not bad for guessing the right amount.  I will be smoking one up for home tomorrow.  It is so good left over too.  I will freeze most of the one I do tomorrow.  BTW, if you haven't tried it in tacos, burritos or enchiladas you are missing a real treat.

Oh, the chipotle seasoning?  I couldn't tell it was in there, not enough.  Next time I will use cayenne for a little zing.
OK, going home for a cold one.
Andrew

Gizmo

Excellent Parish.
Glad to here everyone enjoyed.  No doubt it was going to happen. :D
I hope you got big order book now.  They will be lining up down the hallway with their orders in hand.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Great Post.   :) Delighted it turned out...  ;) Much more adventure ahead!

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

West Coast Kansan

To post pictures go to this place and register for free http://photobucket.com/

Upload your pictures following the directions on the screen.  Note there is a size option listed on the photobucket web site, choose the size for boards or thumbnails are ok and we can click them to enlarge once you post them.

When your picture is uploaded into Photobucket copy the url located just below the picture you uploaded

To post pictures, start your post and you will notice the icon that looks like a picture with a frame around it immediately above the wink smiley. Click the icon and it will give you this... without the extra spaces.

[ img ] [ / img ]

put your curser in the center between the two ][ center brackets that are back to back. Then paste in your picture.

Click on Preview below the post text area and you can see how it all turned out. If you like it go back and click Post and you are done.

Should work like this

Except yours will be some great looking Bradley Smoker Butt.

Take Care,  ;) Really enjoyed reading your adventure   ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

Arcs_n_Sparks

Whoa! Now we really need to be working on matter/energy transportation through the smoke generator wormholes...

Rod Serling

parishollow

all rubbed and ready

22 hours later then FTC'd for 2 hours, looks like a little meteorite.

Pulled apart and going into the crock pot.

Thanks for the help of getting me into Photobucket!
Andrew

Arcs_n_Sparks

Love that reentry vehicle look........

Arcs_n_Sparks

West Coast Kansan

:D Now THATS what were looking for... very  8) Looks great!

parishollow

Send that middle photo to most folks with an invite to dinner and they would think twice with the thought "is he messing with me or what".  Send it to a fellow smoker and they would already be on their way.
Andrew

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

hillbillysmoker

congrats on a successful smoke. That is awesome looking with great bark.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes