Low Tech Reveo

Started by Habanero Smoker, April 25, 2007, 07:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

I got this soliciation today. I've dealt with this company in the past. Other then slow service I don't have any issues with them.

For $90, you can get a vacuum tumbler. It may be worth a look for those who want a vacuum tumbler, but can't afford the Reveo. You have to use a hand pump to vacuum the contain. The tumble cycle is 9 minutes, but I sure you can just push the button again for additional 9 minutes. It's hard to judge the size from the pictures, but the video show them marinading a whole chicken. Though it still doesn't indicate the size. I've seen some pretty small chicken. Right now they have a promotion on free shipping for this product.

http://www.thane.com/products/housewares/9minute/9mm.php?CMP=NLC-april24

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

headgames

WOW  last time I got solicited for under a hundered bucks  she had a few chipped teeth .  lol

looks good  to me .................. thinking I may indulge  thanks for the link

p.s  I already have a hand pump which with 200 tabs for sealing jars ran me only $20.00...  and works great

If ya go home hungry ........ You were at the wrong House!!

NePaSmoKer

This would be nice as a gift.

nepas

Toker

I got it the 9 minute marinator and its for up tp 5 pounds

manxman

Manxman

Smoking Duck

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 25, 2007, 11:23:42 AM
This would be nice as a gift.

nepas

I'll be waiting on it....Christmas and my birthday are just around the corner  ;D ;D ;)

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Zerolimits

Just checked the weblink that Habanero provided, and it looks like you can get this thing, plus a free food chopper, for $59.  Add S&H and it comes out to about $78.

I'm sticking with my Reveo though!!!  I love it.
~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

}=)))))))'>

Habanero Smoker

That is a good price. I agree the Reveo is great, and I love mine.

I have the Le Presse and that is a great food chopper. The free one is the stand model, and if you get one you should order the other attachments. Just want to point out that Thane rarely has items in stock, so if you order from them you often are looking at least a 30 delivery date.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)