Cabelas Interview

Started by NePaSmoKer, April 25, 2007, 11:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Had my interview at Cabelas today. They were impressed with my gun, hunting, fishing knoledge and really liked my bbq, smoking expertise ;D He asked me if i would be interested in working in the BBQ camping food prep areas  ;D  ;D Oh yeah. They gave me a drug test already and doing a background check ;D

My wife is shaking  :D  :D and hiding the checkbook  :D   30% off Cabelas brands and other store brands. Oh sheep dip ::)

nepas

IKnowWood

Do they do cooked food shows... Sample what came out of the Bradley Smoker at home...

Warmed onsite with a Cabelas camp stove. 

Try some pulled pork and the entire store will flock...

Sounds like a cool job.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Tiny Tim

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 25, 2007, 11:15:54 AM

My wife is shaking  :D  :D and hiding the checkbook  :D   
nepas

No problem...Cabela Card. :D  Congrats...hope ya get it and enjoy the job.

Cajun

Oh Yea  ;D   We all know where we can get pur pucks cheep from now on  ;D  ( what kind of discount do we all get???)  Hope you get it, and to help you pass the drug test I'll even pee in the bottle for you  :D   After all what are friends for?   Cajun
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy

PigOut

I'll be up to see ya Nepa !!! ;D

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

Kummok

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 25, 2007, 11:15:54 AM
.....They gave me a drug test already......

Hope you get the position!  Will elevated levels of EVOO help ya or hurt ya, NePa?!?!? ;) ;D 

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Cajun on April 25, 2007, 01:47:01 PM
   Oh Yea  ;D   We all know where we can get pur pucks cheep from now on  ;D  ( what kind of discount do we all get???)  Hope you get it, and to help you pass the drug test I'll even pee in the bottle for you  :D   After all what are friends for?   Cajun

:D :D :D
I had to hold this q-tip looking thing in my mouth for 5 mins, then they dipped it some solution to see if i had any drugs in me.  ;D passed with flying colors.

nepas

Cajun

Probably still had some Ground hog juice still dripping out of the corner of your mouth ;D  ;D
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy

hillbillysmoker

Are you sure that this is a job.  Sounds more like a vacation to me ............lol
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

carnie1

Hope ya get the job, I'll find ya there for sure as we park some stuff in the parking lot for a few days

West Coast Kansan

8) Man sounds like a perfect job!  :) Fingers, eyes, toes, legs, etc are crossed for ya  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

coyote

Good luck Nepas :) Very 8)

manxman

Good luck, hope you get it.  :) :) :)
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

Good luck. Sounds like a great position for you.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

NePaSmoKer

Thanks everyone.

Just gotta wait on the back ground check now, making sure i aint no perv or killer  :D  :D  :D

nepas