Cabelas Interview

Started by NePaSmoKer, April 25, 2007, 11:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

Well we better buy stuff from them before ya get in .Other wise there wont be anything left on the shelves to buy.y  U ASK BECAUSE NEPAS HAS ALL THE STUFF IN HIS GARAGE AND BASEMENT. :D ;D ;D. AFTER he get in the door.Were going to call you Mr. gaget sir.I thought i was one up on you but i give up you win hands down here on the toy deal.So your the boy with all the toys ;D ;D lol.Good luck nepas  ;D ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

LilSmoker

Giving Nepas a job at Cabelas is like inviting a fox into a chicken coup!

Just kidding Nepas, i really hope you get the job, i wouldn't think there's anybody more suitable than you

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

NePaSmoKer

Thanks everyone ;D

Maybe this week i will hear somethin from em.

nepas

NePaSmoKer

OH YEAH BABE

Cabellas called today my orientation is 05/07 & 08, for the camping, outdoor cooking and proccessing depts.  ;D
My 1st full day or night of work is 05/28 ;D   I can almost feel that new Benelli super black eagle II turkey gun  ;D

BIG SMILES  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

nepas

PigOut

Way to go my man !!!! I'll definitely be up to see you. How long of a drive do you think it is from Oxford  timewise ? Anyway , CONGRATS. Perfect for you Nepa.

Skip

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: PigOut on May 05, 2007, 12:45:03 PM
Way to go my man !!!! I'll definitely be up to see you. How long of a drive do you think it is from Oxford  timewise ? Anyway , CONGRATS. Perfect for you Nepa.

Skip

Prob about 2 hrs depending on traffic. Yeah i cant wait, i'm sure when i come home with a big purchase i will get this.

:D  :D  :D 

nepas

Wildcat

Congradulations on the position NePa and enjoy!
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Gizmo

Congrats NePa,
Looks like you nailed (panned) it on the head with spending $$$
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Big smiles back to you bud  :)  :)  :)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

coyote

LilSmoker

Congratulations Nepas!

Very pleased for you..........LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Thanks everyone   ;D

nepas

carnie1

Cool, will be staying in the parking lot around that time for a few days before we go to Hamburg, have to come in to return some grinder parts that rusted after 1st use  >:(. will be set up at Ford dealer next week , stop and I'll buy you a Funnel Cake.