Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 07, 2009, 10:42:38 AM
We cook two hogs a year up at deer camp in what is called a "Cajun Microwave". It is a fire proof box that once the pig is seasoned and inserted and the lid is closed you add charcoal to the top of box (outside area) and usually only open once to turn the pig. Very Moist......but no smoke. Basically a roasted pig.

You ever see this Bobby Flay Throwdown episode?

http://www.lacajachina.com/

Caneyscud

That's a great idea.  I have had some shoulders from one of those and it was good.  Actually, you can put a smoke generator on them and have smoke also.  They sell their own brand of smoke generators on their site, but could probably use any of the others. 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

classicrockgriller

Am a fan of Flay.

This cajun micro was hand built and has been around for as long as I can remember. They did give her some new stainless inside 6-8 yrs ago and some new legs.
I have visited that http://www.lacajachina.com/ site also. I have been at that camp for 30 yrs.

West Coast Kansan

Greetings, I too would be interested in the lamb outcomes.  I really do not have must to add beyond the post below other than it really was great fun.  Much effort can be avoided if you can manage a beast to 24 inches or less. 

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=5137.0

Enjoy, Chuck

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

3rensho

Sent to me by a friend.  Wish I had an ambitious neighbor so I could use this trick -

Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

3rensho

Up In Smoke

3renshro,
thanks for the information....i have sent the link to my friends.
i never would have known if it hadn't been for you taking the time to post this.
                                                                                          Again thank you
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Up In Smoke

Quote from: 3rensho on November 01, 2009, 07:01:42 AM
Sent to me by a friend.  Wish I had an ambitious neighbor so I could use this trick -

I am diggin' the house on the right  :D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

3rensho

Testament to man's ingenuity -

3rensho

If women ran the world -

RossP

I just spit coffee all over my desk :D

Thanks 3rensho for lightening up

a long work day..

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

classicrockgriller

Now that's some funny stuff!

Bangkok Smoke

I have seen this ' ranking climber' mentality in a lot of forums... but as well stated, those who know , know.

My 9th grade English teacher had a axiom or 3, one was 'Speak less, Say more' .. short posts work also and most know when they are 'supportive' or for count.

Really a smal thing i the over all scheme of things anyway..

just my thoughts

gb

Caribou

Quote from: classicrockgriller on March 03, 2010, 09:40:15 PM
Now that's some funny stuff!
I think that was a picture of my fridge  :o
Carolyn