Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

MWS

Quote from: Arcs_n_Sparks on May 31, 2007, 06:50:57 PM
I am on that side waiting for the traveler. The smaller portal to the left is back up......
Rod Serling

And Rod, what can the traveler expect upon arrival. Cause if there is no beer, I ain't going.
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

icerat4

I like the sea foam look. ;D ;D.cant see whats under the toe nail though.Maybe something to smoke.Like a piece of jerkey. ;D.

Just another weekend with the smoker...

owrstrich

i have been making positive contributions to this forum for  1089  consecutive days...

i have 829 positive contributions to date... .760809567633705772811918 positive contributions per day...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

MWS

Quote from: owrstrich on June 01, 2007, 12:01:27 PM
i have been making positive contributions to this forum for  1089  consecutive days...
i have 829 positive contributions to date... .760809567633705772811918 positive contributions per day...
you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Hey O, if you have been making positive contributions to this forum for  1089  consecutive days...why do you only have 829 positive contributions?   ??? ;)
Mike 

icerat4

Big brother is watching you MR. O   :o

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: mws on May 31, 2007, 09:56:41 PM
And Rod, what can the traveler expect upon arrival. Cause if there is no beer, I ain't going.

Ah, the other side has all the beverages you can imagine. You are apparently unfamiliar with the Replicator.......

Rod Serling

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: mws on June 01, 2007, 12:14:45 PM
Hey O, if you have been making positive contributions to this forum for  1089  consecutive days...why do you only have 829 positive contributions?   ??? ;)

Because he has been showing restraint for the balance of the 0.2301904324 events that would get you to 1.00000000000000000000000

Sparkler

MWS

Mike 

MWS

QuoteAh, the other side has all the beverages you can imagine. You are apparently unfamiliar with the Replicator.......
Rod Serling

I Googled replicator.....now I know....look for me...I'm the guy with the beer T-shirt.

EDIT: Sparkler...is this what you mean when you say your "drinking at a distance" ?
Mike 

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: mws on June 01, 2007, 06:47:19 PM
EDIT: Sparkler...is this what you mean when you say your "drinking at a distance" ?

I guess I am letting too many secrets out, but yes......   8)

Sparkler

Consiglieri

Yes... I'm really liking the way this thread is turning into a piece of fun.  First, with respect to recent comments: replicate me some beer and beam it over (with a nice pulled pork sammie, if you please).  Second, Owr: hope you had fun in Indianapolis... third, you put the Burro in Burrito.

And Finally, my perro problem has been simplified.  The little bugger, and his bigger friend, like ribs.  I found this out by placing a couple of smoked baby backs just on my side of the fence, along the crack.  They don't bark when they hear my slider any more; they bark and wag when they see me peek over the fence.  Bribery is golden.

Three weeks and counting until my life changes like begolf... Holy macaroni.
Consiglieri

MWS

Quote from: Consiglieri on June 01, 2007, 10:19:18 PM
Three weeks and counting until my life changes like begolf... Holy macaroni.

Changes in ways you can't even imagine.   :o

It's all good my friend.
Mike 

Chez Bubba

Quote from: Consiglieri on June 01, 2007, 10:19:18 PM
you put the Burro in Burrito.

And Don Pablo's takes the "r" out of "Gracias"! ;D

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

owrstrich

i have been making positive contributions to this forum for  1091  consecutive days...

i have 830 positive contributions to date... .760809567633705772811918 positive contributions per day...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...