Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MWS

In these parts, Hefeweizen's for girls  ;) They put lemons or limes in it. Yuk..... ;D
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

3rensho

Yes, some do put a slice of lemon in it although that is not the norm in these parts.  Admittedly it is mild but I find the flavor and slightly acidic pH complement a lot of food very nicely, particularly BBQ from the Bradley.  For normal drinking though I go for Hopfenperle or Üli Bier, brewed locally on the Rhein (though not with Rheinwasser, zum Glück).

Tom 
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

Consiglieri

Hefferweizen tastes like heiffer wiz to me.  I'd rather drink PBR than HW.  Give me a good IPA any day.
Consiglieri

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: owrstrich on August 09, 2007, 07:22:03 AM
i often see heffers weezen... amungust other things...

:D :D :D

Sparkler

owrstrich

oregon coast astoria to tillamook...

dungeness crab...

the bridge between longview wa and ranier or and the toothpick factory on the banks of the columbian river... 

the bridge over the columbian river at astoria or...

this giant trans ocean automobile transport ship went under the astoria bridge on the way to portland...

you cant see them but they can see you...

this beach was packed with folks... big rock sticking out of the water... i think it was cannon beach or...

twin rocks sticking out of the water at rockaway beach or...

the bug eye black brick at roackway beach or...

high above manzanita beach or...

manzanita beach or looking back to where the high above photo was taken...

found the cheeze factory... never did find the ice cream factory... tillamook ice cream is the best...

mt monkey butt steaming like a moe...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

LilSmoker

Awesome pics O  ;)

I suppose the real star of the show (apart from you and Micki) is your trusty steed (BMW) very well built and reliable bike, but i got to ask, how come you don't ride a Harley? you look like a Harley kind of guy

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

projump

The pics are awesome!!!   Thanks for posting them.  ;D
When there are visible vapors in ignited carbonaceous material, there you will find parts of an omnivorous ungulate from the suidae family of mammals.

icerat4

owrstich how many miles does that bike have on it.And your saving me tons of cash with those picture.Forget vacation just sit back here and enjoy and get a beer see the sights thanks ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

NePaSmoKer

Arcs_n_Sparks

owrstrich

how many miles...

i have clicked off 10k on the odo since april... the speedo runs between 1/2 and 3/4 most the time... so i would assume we have really clicked off 10k to 15k since april...  the odo is just shy of 50k... so i would assume it gotts something like 60k yo 70k on it...

the bmw k series is known for back to back all day and  trans continental rides without breakdowns...

who needs chrome... harleys are for doctors... lawyers... egg head engineers and other posers and wannabes...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

MWS

Hey O,

We missed you by 3 weeks. I had the family down there July 16-20th (Long Beach Wa./Astoria Or.)  Your having quite similar PNW vacation travels, but on a much better mode of transportation. Looks like you had better weather than us too.
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

dick621

Nice pics, O  Takes me back a way.  Had many meals at the pig & pancake.  My favorite was their blueberry pancakes with blueberry compote. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.  I  worked and lived about 25 mi. up the columbia river for 18 years.  Thanks for the memory refresher.    Dick
Dick in Emmett, Idaho

icerat4

Quote from: owrstrich on August 11, 2007, 08:25:48 AM
how many miles...

i have clicked off 10k on the odo since april... the speedo runs between 1/2 and 3/4 most the time... so i would assume we have really clicked off 10k to 15k since april...  the odo is just shy of 50k... so i would assume it gotts something like 60k yo 70k on it...

the bmw k series is known for back to back all day and  trans continental rides without breakdowns...

who needs chrome... harleys are for doctors... lawyers... egg head engineers and other posers wannabes...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Very well said thats the ticket .My seadoo 4tech motor is just like your bmw very very reliable,Chrome harley blab blab, :D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Arcs_n_Sparks

O,

Are those extra lights or directed energy weapons???   :o

Arcs_n_Sparks