Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

those are alien innards boilers...

when i see an alien... i point and shoot... then all thats left is a puddle of lard and tortilla crumbs...

i have saved thousands of cali familys from dui vehicular manslaughter and i have saved cali millions in welfare payments...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

icerat4

Just another weekend with the smoker...

manxman

Manxman

jaeger

Well I just bought a new Bradley. My original Bradley lasted for 714 posts. (It still works, I just sold it while it still did work and was worth selling plus there was some wear and tear on it.)

My question, and maybe O knows the answer for me, do I start over at this point with 0 post count or do I get bonus post count status for buying a second Bradley?

Thank you...and such...

iceman

Quote from: jaeger on August 30, 2007, 09:19:24 PM
Well I just bought a new Bradley. My original Bradley lasted for 714 posts. (It still works, I just sold it while it still did work and was worth selling plus there was some wear and tear on it.)

My question, and maybe O knows the answer for me, do I start over at this point with 0 post count or do I get bonus post count status for buying a second Bradley?

Thank you...and such...
I hope we get bonus points. I've got ten smoke generators and 4 smokers going on here. :D ;D 10,000 bonus posts yeh baby. He He He. :D

Oldman

QuoteI get bonus post count status for buying a second Bradley?

Thank you...and such...
I've purchased 4 units... but no points... I think Bradley hates me ... J/K~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

coyote

I think we need to hold a meeting to discuss fair an proper distribution of bonus points ! ;D 8)

Coyote

owrstrich

the 7.3 diesel in our f550 blew on mt ashland 4 weeks ago...

we got a tow to yreka where the ford dealer installed a new engine... yesterday we returned to yreka and picked up the f550 and headed back to skankromental...

we took the 89 from dunsmuir to lassen...

it was clear in yreka... but shasta was getting smoked out...

89 smokey 20 miles west of lassen...

at 5000 feet with lassen towering above us... completely obstructed by smoke...

more shots of the moonlight fire south of lassen...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

iceman

Nice territory your going through O. Sorry to hear about the engine though. That kind of cuts into the beer fund. :(
Take care.

Arcs_n_Sparks

Last photo looks like the intro to Dante's Inferno......   :o

Sparkler

HCT

Hi owrstrich, it's been awhile since your last post. I always look forward to the pics of the great ride you're taking. Sorry to hear about the engine, glad that you're okay. :)  ;)
Mike

Ride on!!!!
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

LilSmoker

As always O, great pics!

Take care out there...........LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

owrstrich

they were a cups... believe me...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

icerat4

Just another weekend with the smoker...

owrstrich