Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stickbowcrafter

We REALLY didn't need to see another picture of THAT!  ;D

-Brian

owrstrich

heres some more ass photos...

my favorite donkeys...

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

car54

Maybe this can top Owrstrich's "ass" pictures.

What is wrong with this picture?

Brad

La Quinta

Uh....Uh...Ummm...what the hell? Scary, is that you got enough time to get a camera!!! Holy CaMoly!!! :)

owrstrich

la quinta...

did you go to the indio tamalee festival today...

i find the car54 pet a file photo offensive... disturbing... disgusting... sickening... and totally appropriate...

owrstrich

Ontrack

car 54, as soon as I saw that er, um "interesting" pic, for some stange reason it reminded me of something my dad told me many years ago: " When I was young we were so poor we had to j@ck off the dog to feed the cat". Sick, not at all funny, but true. Sorry, guys. :-[

owrstrich

you know there ontrack... were you using spitt or a dry rubb...

owrstrich

car54

My daughter rescued this Chihuahua. It was completely afraid of all people. It is about 6 months old now and is beginning to trust people. It is a beautiful looking dog even if it is a Chihuahua. It has the coloring of a deer so it was named buck. The only problem is that it is the horniest dog ever. It will mate with any thing.

Brad

Consiglieri

I wonder if Buck the "horn dog" knows that cat spends time in your crock pot.  There's an animated film festival that comes around every so often that focuses on the Sick and Twisted.  One of the shorts is called "horn dog."  If you have a bent sense of humor, (as I gather from recent pix), I think you'd like that short.

Now I have to ask the cultural question.  Is that chihuaha on a Mexican hairless cat?
Consiglieri

owrstrich

i found this video of nepa...

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1141758068

crazy aint it...

owrstrich

Mr Walleye

That's hilarious "O"!

:D  :D  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

coyote

Loved the video "O" ! :D.......Good ol' Crazy Leggs Nepas ;D

Coyote

La Quinta

No "O" we didn't go to the tamale festival...therefore, there should be no more "spy shots"!!! :) We hunkered down with football this weekend!

West Coast Kansan

GO NePa S, you cut those flakes, man!

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Stickbowcrafter