Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

Quote from: owrstrich on January 02, 2008, 06:01:57 PM
08 New Years Day Ride

and out of nowhere... a ufo...

we both saw it...

owrstrich

That wasn't a UFO.  That was a misguided terrorist rocket.  The look on your faces was from the aerobatic manuvers the pilot pulled to get you out of the original guide path of the rocket. 
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

owrstrich

here is another ufo... they must me kin... the way they are hanging out and all...

i went back to visit my favorite donkeys today... thursday 01-03-08...

they were looking good... little do they know they are going to get 8 inches of rain this weekend...

there was lots of heavy equipment getting ready for the slides as well as folks installing concrete barriers... hay bales... and sand bags... there were news reporters and cops everywhere... there were also 2 airplanes and 1 chopper dropping that green seed stuff on the hills...

the bug eye brick at the end of blackbird...

then when i got back a ufo flew by... it was crazy... it was completely silent and spinning very fast... im going to send these off to art bell...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

La Quinta

You are one weird dude...but if you could just "live long and prosper" long enough to do the prime rib...and not get abducted...I'd be a happy camper....I found a screw driver on our office desk today....what the hell is that doing there? I haven't slept in days!!! oh yeah O...I can sing the Star Trek tune with the best of them!!!

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: La Quinta on January 03, 2008, 08:09:49 PM
I found a screw driver on our office desk today....what the hell is that doing there? I haven't slept in days!!!

Obviously, O was trying to help you with your Puckerator problem and left a tool behind. He moves through wormholes, which are present in many places, including B.S. smoke generators.

Stephen Hawking

owrstrich

well now sparkler...

i gotts a pucker...

i gotts a depucker...

i gotts a behind tool...

crazy aint it...

well now la quinta and bob...

here you see 2 7lb prime ribbs that i rolled in lipton french onion soup mix... they have now been cold smoked and are in the fridge...

i got 32 pounds of pig arse in the box for a noon lunch for the hotel staff...

immediately following taking them the pig... im gonna finish off the prime ribbs...

so get bob out of bed and do your hair and get your arses over here...

let me know...

owrstrich

Arcs_n_Sparks

Of course, you all see the wormhole in the middle with my head poking through?

Arcs_n_Sparks

owrstrich

yes... i see you down there...

if i flip the loud switch for that wormhole... will you go away...

owrstrich

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: owrstrich on January 04, 2008, 07:04:38 PM
if i flip the loud switch for that wormhole... will you go away...
[/quote

Actually, that creates about 100,000 clones...   :o

La Quinta

Oh man "O" we got company this weekend from your neck of the woods...or we'd be there in a minute (well...2 hours anyway)...I know you're going to post pictures and, my life, once again, will be in peril!!! But please do anyway...I count the screwdrivers and hammers every night before I go to bed...so far...so good...making him a stuffed fattie today so I may be safe for another couple o days!!! :) :)

owrstrich

dang...

a stuffed fatty... how many roses on craigslist... theres some crazy ch1t going down out there in the desert...

im thinking i smoke some the prime ribb and meet you half way... lets say perris... perris auto speedway... saturday february 9th... for a sprint car doubleheader... lets say 4pm... think about it... its a fun time... and you get bob the prime ribb for no roses...

http://perrisautospeedway.com

preliminary... final result to follow...

owrstrich

La Quinta

We're there...the 9th at 4 in Perris...dear god help us all!! I'll do something for you two as well...:) We can PM for details!

Gizmo

Superbowl and now Perris.  What a deal.  Can I come too?
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

nodak

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................................

Let's just say interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

owrstrich

nodak... the infrequent poster... what is going on up there... snowed in... put another log on the fire...

giz... the more the merrier... wck and the rest of the bunch too...

this is the first race of the season... they will be running 360 wingless sprints and 410 wingless sprints... being from indianapolis you will find us at perris auto speedway when the sprint cars are running as long as we are within a couple hours of the place...

this race is a friday night and saturday night format... so there wont be any down time... action from gates open to the checkers...

what i will do is go score the beast and do the lipton onion soup and cold smoke ahead of time... then i will finish it off in the oven on saturday and ftc it real good and head out for a 3pm arrival... im thinking 3pm would be better... that would give us a couple hours to eat and drink before going inside the track where the beers are $6... also it will reduce my drive time... the later we leave the more screwed up the 91 will be... i can get there in 1 hour if i leave at 2... its 2 hours if i leave at 3... crazy how that works aint it...

it will be a parking lot tailgate... or in this case a flatbed... we can use the bed of our truck as a table to layout the grubb and feast on the beast... i can bring the beast... plates... knives and utensils and beers... you folks can bring nothing or whatever...

lay down the plans... get it on the calender... lets do it...

owrstrich

West Coast Kansan

On the calander.  It has a much higher probability than Super Bowl. Holly in the Hospital again and we stay pretty close on the weekends. 

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)