Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

I'll have to cogitate on this a spell.  Thinking at least some crab dip and desert, smoked pistacios, and ...???
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

owrstrich

it was a 7lb smart n final ribb... rubbed with soup mix and fridged for overnight then 4 hours of cold smoke hickory then fridged overnight then dry boated boated at 300 degrees in the oven for 2.5 hours then covered for 1 hour... it was a dry run for perris... its my best effort to date...

giz... ponder this...

la quinta... ponder this...

wck ponder this...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Gizmo

Quote from: owrstrich on January 06, 2008, 05:39:40 PM
giz... ponder this...
owrstrich

No ponderin necessary.  I am just waiting for the tickets to go on sale.   :P

Arcs_n_Sparks

From an earlier reply regarding the Chevyman mega-spread...

Quote from: owrstrich on January 06, 2008, 05:39:40 PM
im going to report this to the forum administrator... for unsportsmanlike taunting...

And this is different how??   8)

owrstrich

the only place the chargers are going after indy is... home...

and thats not taunting... just photographic evidence that im actually walking the walk...

owrstrich

Arcs_n_Sparks

Guess I need to get crackin' and try a prime rib in the BS. I seem to be falling further behind...

La Quinta

OK...I'm going with a bacon wrapped stuffed fattie (if you don't like spicy let me know now!!) and a smoked salmon spread for homemade sourdough crostinni? :)?

owrstrich

im seeing ufos all over socal... didnt even notice the ufo until i looked at the bird photo...

crazy aint it...

j o

La Quinta

O...you're a freakin magnet...I'm gonna wear a colander on my head when we see you in Perris... I think we have enough to cover everyone...the guys can put the colanders wherever they feel appropriate....:) :) :) I'll bring extra foil too!!!

MWS

Quote from: owrstrich on January 06, 2008, 08:24:09 PM

owrstrich

And then off to New England......
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

La Quinta

Where are ya O on that prognostication for The Bolts??? Ooppsss....How bout them Giants too kids!!! oh...yeah...:)

Gizmo

Quote from: owrstrich on January 06, 2008, 08:24:09 PM

and thats not taunting... just photographic evidence that im actually walking the walk...

owrstrich

O,
I will completely understand your desire to become a charger fan especially since you are basically a CA transplant anyway.  It was a shame the Colts were not able to pull it out but I certainly won't complain.  They had plenty of opportunities and with Payton, you got to think it will happen.  I was surprised the chargers were able to beat the colts with a few key players being second stingers.

La Quinta

Giz...come on...that was a killer game and the Chargers were great...I guess you really want prime rib...:) O.....I still gotta be a weenie...Gizmo is toooo nice after your "prediction"!!!

owrstrich

i never really expect the dolts to win any game because they suck... they have always sucked... they will always suck... they suck wind and choke at every opportunity... just got lucky last year...

im switching to soccer anyway... go chivas...

wheres the menudo... wheeeee....

j o

Gizmo

So what does the Colts, the Raiders and the Dolphins all have in common?
Yup, the talent to drink from a distance.  They'll be hi-fiving Arcs.   :D
That was for you LQ.