Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

;D

we rode right by the gizmo yesterday... we took the 74 to the 15 and over to julian and down and around those hills down there...

micki was going for the apple pancakes but we got there too late... i of course was eating summer sausage and jerky...

i was a glorious day...

j o

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Gizmo

It was a good thing you didn't stop in yesterday.  I would of had to put you two to work helping us put up all the Christmas decorations.  Finally finished getting everthing (except 2 wire cables) out of the front yard.  Still have a bit of work getting the displays put up.  Have to install the 2nd cargo lift so we can gain some floor space in the garage.  The helicopter takes up way too much space.   ::)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

I am now an Arcs fan...And yes Giz...I think there was a helli in your garage!!! Could see how that might be an issue for you and VA!!!

owrstrich

more like a heliocopter wreck...

that sparkler is not of this world... he was created in a vacuum tube in a land far away...

j o

bigredsmoker

I was just wondering at what number is a person no longer a Newbie? Not that I won't always feel like a Newbie around all of the experienced members on this board, but I was just wondering.

Ontrack

bigredsmoker

owrstrich

i have 1071 total posts... 1069 of them on this thread alone...

j o

owrstrich

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

winemakers

Ontrack

O- that is unbelievable! Where in the world did you find that? Wait a minute...on second thought, I don't want to know. :D

Buck36

Buck36

Not my feeder but looks a lot like this..

icerat4

Just another weekend with the smoker...