Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Yea, that's it... started today with getting a temp crown on a tooth that broke.  Been spilling drinks on my shirt since then...weak lips.  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

owrstrich

you should have got that tooth pulled... your woman would be thinking you are going all kinky on her an all...

johnny

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

La Quinta

West Coast Kansan

Hey, i have one of those cans from long ago.  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Buck36

3rensho

Interesting site.  Just sent that to my cousin in Oregon.  He's got some real sweet neighbors.  ::)

Tom
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

huhwhatliar

They say home is where family is not......

Buck36

Opps. I got suckered in on that one.

Thanks for the info.

3rensho

Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

owrstrich

Ontrack

Hey O-about time for some more pics, huh? It's the only part of this site that I can get the wife interested in. She says the cooking stuff is all for me...she did like the "Illusions" thread, though... :o

owrstrich

we are going 2 up with the visalia and bakersfield pashnit gangs tomorrow...

we will be heading out early and riding some obscure roads in the southern sierras...

should have photographic evidence by sunday...

http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16434

owrstrich

Ontrack

Great-looking forward to some more great pics. Please be careful and keep 'um upright! :)

owrstrich

today...

heading through the little hills on ca 63...

lotts o yellow flowers on the little hills on ca 180...

and lotts o purple flowing trees...

fallen hollow big tree...

the general grant... 2000 years old... 267ft tall... 40ft across... 107ft around....

lots o snow... we`went from 90 deg to 40 deg to back to 95 deg...

mountain stream...

big trees everywhere...

look... the road... the road... it was nice too... smooth and clear of road junk...

big scenery all around...

that crazy wench micki...

these guys were crazy... watched them for about 10 minutes trying to figure it out... then they went for it 1 at a time... im thinking it was about a 40 foot drop... they used the big rock like a water slide...

bye bye big trees...

back to civilization... kinda...

owrstrich

owrstrich

yesterday...

so we met up with the visalia pashnit gang and rode down to bakersfield to meet up with the baskersfield pashnit gang...

ended up doing about 300 miles 2up... the other 10 motobikes were all 1 up... on everything from hooligan rice burners to a 1980s goldwing...

started in the desert...

look... its lizzy...

the foothills...

either over the hill on a mountain pass road... or split the hills on the sierra divide road... which ever is open... after miles of sweepers and switchbacks and sand and rocks and pine needles littering the road... this...

then this...

one rider went around the bend to find yesterdays snow melt had frozen over the road... so we headed down the hill and found our way back to tulare... the pashnit riders are a fine bunch of riders... not as fine as the k11og riders... but you get the picture...

so there you go...

johnny