Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Smoking Duck

Steeler....she's a keeper!

West Coast Kansan

Duck, you are a work of art :D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

agent provocateur

i once saw a duck smoking... is was thinking the moment of conception immediately preceded... 145 posts... still cant smoke for ch1t...

a p

Smoking Duck

You know the worst part of my screen name?  If I make one easy keystroke mistake and hit just to the right of the U on the keyboard, it gives my name a whole different meaning.  I'm very vigilant when I type out my screen name  ;D

Smoking Duck

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

agent provocateur

146... ha ha ha... watch ya gonna do about it... call the cops...

a p

car54

Comment to Lumpy,

Welcome Lumpy. Glad to have you here. Some people joke about their post count and that is all it is. The "general discussion" and "new topics" are many times not about smoking. There are many interesting posts in these topics. Many are just entertainment but some are for help and encouragement of which much is given. Yes, you can PM someone but in a way we are the Bradley Smoker Family. We have a "funny story of the day topic" and if you have searched through the "running up the post topic" you will find that Owrstrich has posted many travelogue pictures that I look forward to seeing. There are people that post from around the world and it is great to get their viewpoint on things. There have even been people that meet together for a Bradley smoke out and food outing. The forum has a great group of people willing to give help and advice.

In all the other topics there is good information on using the Bradley smoker of which I am a proud owners. Today I smoked turkey legs for a soup.

So enough of my ramblings Lumpy. Glad to have you here and I get one more post to my tally.

Brad

West Coast Kansan

Very well said Brad,  :) none of this is serious in the bigger scheme of things  ;). I enjoy the horse play and am delighted there are czars of smoke around to learn from - everytime i need help it is here ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

Smoking Duck

True enuff......I cannot (unfortunately) contribute much in the way of smoking.  I like to provide a little brevity, if at all possible, as a way to pay back the smoke kings who so freely give up their knowledge and experience with those of us not-so-skilled in the fine art of smoke.

agent provocateur

checken jerky... in a couple months anyway...

ap

West Coast Kansan

Looks like something better to do on the grill  ;D Thinking of Gizmos humming birds - I think he just flashed those  :D

La Quinta

Now this is really scary ap...I thought the same thing...What the hell is happening to me...???