My new accessary

Started by Phone Guy, May 24, 2005, 09:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phone Guy

Now sitting next to my Bradley Smoker. I set it up on Saturday afternoon. Now I have to arrange some BBQ's. Babby Backs and Brisket in the Bradley and steaks and chicken on the Grand Classic.[:p][:D]

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

whitetailfan

Holy Sh..[:)]..ucks phone guy,
I counted 8, thats[8] gas control knobs.
Where are all the burners?  When can I come over to play?
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet[:p][:p][:p]

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Phone Guy

Two side burners...

5 cast stainless burners for grilling and 1 rotis. burner. This grill weighs almost 500 pounds.

Well enough bragging I have to go tuck in Bradley (BS) and his new cousin GC. (The grill)[:D]
Notice the built-in, chain driven rotis. motor?

BigSmoker

Where do you put the charcoal and wood chunks in that thing[:D][:D][}:)][}:)]?  J/K.  Looks great Phone Guy.

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

JJC

Just saw this post now, PG!  Man, do I have Q fever [:D][;)][8D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Phone Guy

Had me wondering about the burners after the Chat on Tuesday night. I confirmed they are cast Stainless steel. Here is a link to confirm.

Cutaway of burners-http://www.grillsearch.com/html/castburners.html

Cast stainless steel burner. For Costco gas grill model Grand Classic 681955-http://www.clagrills.com/allgrillparts/costco/costco-model-grand_classic_681955.htm

iceman

Your gonna have fun with that one PG. I have one just like it. Try a prime rib on the rotisserie, it's awsome. Looking good[;)]

Phone Guy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by iceman</i>
<br />Your gonna have fun with that one PG. I have one just like it. Try a prime rib on the rotisserie, it's awsome. Looking good[;)]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I have had this grill for several months and I love it. I did but some more briquettes for the hot spots. This thing grills very nice.
How do you like yours?

I can't see the photo here at work but when I get home I'll look at it. Last night I took a buffalo "prime rib" out. I thought I could smoke it for about an hour then put it on the grill.

bubbagump

Pretty awesome PG (understatement). Thanks for the info on the burners.

Bubbagump

IKnowWood

Grill Envy....

i just got two Weber.  one Weber genesis-C (stainless) at the house and another Weber-Q in the RV.

I am still thinking of a possible, eventual and maybe sometime built-in Stainless Grill.  

Great...  you got to try Pizza on there.  If this Forum even gets more reliable I will post that one.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Arcs_n_Sparks

PG: Looks awesome!!! Sorry about the confusion on the chat regarding the burners. Glad that gotten straightened out.

Arcs_n_Sparks

Phone Guy

No problem. I wanted to make sure myself.

tsquared

Phone Guy--this isn't your newest accessory anymore. You're the winner of Rob's give away.

Cajun

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful and I aint talking about no woman :) That thing is enough to make a grown man cry :( I wish you had one better and I had that one               congrads 
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy