What's the difference?

Started by Welsh Wizard, May 18, 2007, 06:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsh Wizard

No it is not the start of another joke but an honest question - can anyone tell me, apart from looks, what if any difference there is in a Bradley Stainless Steel SMoker to the std smoker?

Thanks WW

Tiny Tim

About a hundred bucks (US)? 

Sorry. 

To my knowledge, the only difference between the OBS and SSBS is the exterior appearance.

Welsh Wizard

Thanks TT

I thought so - that translates to £100 over here!

Cheers WW

manxman

QuoteTo my knowledge, the only difference between the OBS and SSBS is the exterior appearance.

Yep....... £80 - £100 extra for SS and as TT says no difference other than appearance.
Manxman

goalieboy29

One is really shiny, the other, not so much,...Couldn't resist.

No difference, other than cosmetic.
It's the wood that makes it good.

Chez Bubba

Quote from: goalieboy29 on May 18, 2007, 04:39:34 PM

To those in moderate climates, that is a correct statement. To those who live in the south, there is a tremendous advantage in temperature control. "Shiny" reflects, "not so much" absorbs.

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

chuck steak

Quote from: Chez Bubba on June 05, 2007, 06:37:03 PM
Quote from: goalieboy29 on May 18, 2007, 04:39:34 PM

To those in moderate climates, that is a correct statement. To those who live in the south, there is a tremendous advantage in temperature control. "Shiny" reflects, "not so much" absorbs.

Kirk
From what I read yesterday B4 I purchased mine, the only difference is the stainless steel. What I was wondering is what grade is the SS......( man i can't wait till it arrives) they said 7 to 10 busness days