Introduction and a Question

Started by KendallP, May 16, 2007, 05:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KendallP

Quote from: Malc on May 18, 2007, 05:41:23 AM
Quote... a woodie will adequately do the job?

I don't know how the rest of these guys do it, but a woodie usually helps ;D ;D

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

Malc
"

"2 Bubbas plus a woodie?"  What, are you into the prison thing?

;D

Sorry.  I couldn't resist either.

Malc

I guess I deserved that, but that is why I left the Bubba part out of my quote.  Too funny. ;D
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.

KendallP

Quote from: Malc on May 21, 2007, 05:36:39 AM
I guess I deserved that, but that is why I left the Bubba part out of my quote.  Too funny. ;D

You guess?

:)

Yeah, once it's opened up like that...

Cajun

No problem here I bought three Bubba Pucks and didn't have trouble paying for mine cause I used my Income Tax refund  ;D But there is light at the end of the tunnel, I here Kummuk will finance them on a short term loan  ;)
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy

KendallP

There was an early Father's Day gift on my porch when I got home from work today.  I decided to go ahead and get 3 Bubba Pucks.  The price for the extra was reasonable enough.  I missed the wording in the description and thought that the price of $14.95 or whatever was for just one puck, not 2.  So I was thinking it might be 50 bucks for 3.  It looks like I'll be well under $30 for 3 delivered.  That's much easier to swallow.

I'll see if I can't get my order in tomorrow.  Been so busy!  All these darn Real Estate clients are takin' up all my time; what with their tryin' to feed my family and all.  Sheesh!  Don't they realize that I have bigger fish to smoke?

Speaking of which.  Got a fishing trip planned for the weekend after this.  Hope to put the new machine to good use.