Any US smokers out there?

Started by bennett, May 22, 2007, 12:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennett

Hi all!
I'm new here and what a joy to have such a site!! Are there any   US smokers using this forum? Do get in touch.
It seems that more people giving up smoking than openly enjoying it these days....so what a refreshing changes!!

Malc

I'm not sure you mean what I think you mean ???
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.

Wildcat

Welcome to the forum!  I live in the Florida panhandle and have the original Bradley Smoker in stainless steal.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

Iowa - Original in Black here.

manxman

QuoteIt seems that more people giving up smoking than openly enjoying it these days....

Are we talking smoking as in smoking food, or smoking as in smoking cigarettes!!  ??? ??? ???

I get the impression from this we are talking smoking cigarettes. Anyhow ....... IMHO more and more people are openly enjoying their BS's nowadays!!  :) ;)

Apologies if I have picked this up wrong bennett and welcome to the forum if I have!
Manxman

icerat4

I am a USDA SMOKER IF THAT HELPS.I just had to. illinois here my fellow smoker welcome aboard

Just another weekend with the smoker...

boxertrio

--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

Malc

Quote from: manxman on May 22, 2007, 07:49:35 AM
QuoteIt seems that more people giving up smoking than openly enjoying it these days....

Are we talking smoking as in smoking food, or smoking as in smoking cigarettes!!  ??? ??? ???

I get the impression from this we are talking smoking cigarettes. Anyhow ....... IMHO more and more people are openly enjoying their BS's nowadays!!  :) ;)

Apologies if I have picked this up wrong bennett and welcome to the forum if I have!
That is what I was thinking manxman
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.

PetersCreek

Pigs, cows, tobacco...whichever kind of smokin' you mean...I openly enjoy both my Bradley smoker and fine cigars.  Now that nice weather is finally here again, I get to really enjoy both at the same time...along with some single malt, of course.
Brett
Peters Creek, Alaska
PetersCreekPhoto.com

Stickbowcrafter

Been smokin' here in SW Pennsylvania for years. Just got a Bradley and love it.

-Brian

headgames

west centeral Wisconsin smoker here ....................  smoked a lot of garbage in my day . and I mean throw it in the garbage .lol ....... now every thing I smoke is edible ..... learned a lot here ............. mostly temp and vent control with awsome recipies ...........  mostly smoke venison . but am now enjoying fish  :D
If ya go home hungry ........ You were at the wrong House!!

Infalable

Gizmo

Welcome Bennett,
I'd have to say they the US is represented from Coast to Coast (and Alaska) and most everywhere in between.  Fortunatly we have many fine representatives here from Canada and the UK.  The broad spectrum of talent here is awesome as you will find the more you read and participate.  If you have any other questions, just give a shout out and you will get an answer.  The more details you can give, the more precise the responses will be.  Don't be surprised if you get a few ribs as well and I aint talking meat. ;D   
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

coyote

Bradley...............or.............Phillip Morris  ??? Welcome just the same. :)

Coyote

zion9495

Quote from: bennett on May 22, 2007, 12:21:17 AM
Hi all!
I'm new here and what a joy to have such a site!! Are there any   US smokers using this forum? Do get in touch.
It seems that more people giving up smoking than openly enjoying it these days....so what a refreshing changes!!

Such a cool site I am surprised not to find more US smokers here! ... Please get in touch and let's chat if you are one, and even if you are not!

I love to smoke, I have made it my living and I have been running a mail-order business in Spain for the last five years, providing a personal, speedy and reliable service. I found great shopping site on  cigarette at www.onesmoke.com Popular brand like Marlboro, Kent, Camel and many others are available at cheap rates.

Dedicated to providing affordable tobacco to smokers particularly in the US and to other European countries.