Any US smokers out there?

Started by bennett, May 22, 2007, 12:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

zion9494  I believe you are mistaken about what this forum is all about.  We are into smoking meat.  Some of us probably smoke tobacco just as some of us hunt game but that is not what this forum is about.  I do believe that most of us, if not all, are not interested in being solicited and if that is your intent you should probably go elsewhere, however if you are interested in socializing with us you are welcome.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

headgames

Hey there ..........  my Wildcat you are just way too polite ..... it is an obvious solicitation ... my comment for Zion9494..... who I believe is also Bennett ........................
F*** OFF  and  $#%$$%@$*&#$* to your camels too
If ya go home hungry ........ You were at the wrong House!!

boxertrio

OH I get it.... ::)

oh and as headgames put it...
QuoteF*** OFF  and  $#%$$%@$*&#$* to your camels too
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

Infalable

I have a feeling were not in Kansas anymore.

coyote

Walking , Talking , Cyberspace Rectoms...................Now that's a pain in the A$$ >:(

Coyote  8)

iceman

I think it is

To get rid of thiszion dude!!!

coyote

Hey.....It's Iceman time. ;)

Kummok

Quote from: iceman on May 25, 2007, 12:46:12 PM
I think it is...To get rid of this...zion dude!!!

Ice....I think you're a true Mr. Whitekeys at heart! ....for those non-Alaskans, that's a little local Anchorage humor about our local Spam-King ;) :D