Problem w/ Advance System

Started by adlee88, September 19, 2004, 05:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adlee88

I purchased the smoke generator w/ adaptor and converted an old refridgerator into a smoker. It works great but I'm having prblems with the advance system.

The advance system sometimes doesn't allow enough time for the next bisquette to drop down. Once the advance lever goes back it goes forward to quick or it should go back just a little further as the bisquette has trouble dropping down. What happens next is that the bisquette only drops half way and gets stuck or doesn't drop at all. So I end up checking ALL THE TIME!! I also ran into the advance system continuosly advancing only half way. I was able to get it out of this mode but the advance system seems to be very unreliable and fragile engineering. I'm sure this will be improved but has anyone else ran into these problems and have any possible solutions.

Allen
[8][8]

Bassman

best thing to do is call Bradley.[:)]

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

capt.mike

Allen
I had a problem with mine not advancing and called Bradley this past Tuesday, they said they will send me a new generator.
Now that is service.[:)]
Mike

outbackjack

service. if you want to here about bradley service, read the next topic. thereis a new up date.

everything tastes better outback

Jesse

So Outback, I read the next topic. I'm going to assume that you are no longer a Bradley customer...and as I understand, this forum is for Bradley customers only.

MallardWacker

I think this guy is plant from the [}:)]<font color="red"><font size="3"><s>COOKSHACK Forum</s></font id="size3"></font id="red">[}:)]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...