new owner/member waves hello to all

Started by chuck steak, June 05, 2007, 12:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuck steak

I look forward to reading all the new recipes and helpfull hints from you good folks here  ;)

HCT

Welcome Chuck. You entered into a world of help and good people. Enjoy!
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

wicz

Hello Chuck.  This site is great for beginners (Like Me).  The other member are so helpfull.  Which bradley did you pick up?

Kummok

Ditto what wicz said, Chuck! We're all "beginners" at smoking some things, with some more experienced at smoking other things....that's what makes the forum so useful !! Welcome to the forum.....we'll look forward to your postings!

chuck steak

Quote from: HCT on June 05, 2007, 12:55:06 PM
Welcome Chuck. You entered into a world of help and good people. Enjoy!
;) I will as soon as smoker arrives,,lol just ordered today hahahaha

hillbillysmoker

Welcome to the forum, Chuck.  I hope you will feel free to share your adventures, ask questions, and draw from the knowledge provided by the friendly folks on the forum.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

chuck steak

Quote from: hillbillysmoker on June 05, 2007, 01:08:17 PM
Welcome to the forum, Chuck.  I hope you will feel free to share your adventures, ask questions, and draw from the knowledge provided by the friendly folks on the forum.
HB/smoker, I'm sure I will. thanx for tha welcome,,to all of you guys ;)

coyote

Good to have you with us Chuck Steak . I know you'll enjoy your time here in the smoking section.

Coyote

chuck steak

Quote from: coyote on June 05, 2007, 01:15:00 PM
Good to have you with us Chuck Steak . I know you'll enjoy your time here in the smoking section.

Coyote
ROTFLMAO........where have I heard that B4? ;D

Carter

You're going to love this site.  When you're an hour into your first Boston Butte and you don't know what's going on, you can ask questions and get answers right away.

Beware:  This site is addictive.  You'll find yourself looking at it every day to see what people are talking about and what they're cooking.

Go Sens Go!!

Carter

Wildcat

Welcome aboard.  Be sure to share your smokes with us.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/