Your new source for Bubba Pucks

Started by Chez Bubba, June 05, 2007, 06:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chez Bubba

We're out of stock & they have product ready to ship. Their website isn't quite ready but I will update this info when it is.

You can buy the single most purchased Bradley accessory by contacting: [email protected].
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

chuck steak

Quote from: Chez Bubba on June 05, 2007, 06:03:45 PM
We're out of stock & they have product ready to ship. Their website isn't quite ready but I will update this info when it is.

You can buy the single most purchased Bradley accessory by contacting: [email protected].
OK let me the newbie ask,,,What in the world is a bubba puck?? is it bigger better, longer burnning or what.

standles

It is definately longer burning.   Doesn't produce near the amount of smoke as the regular pucks.   

The are tighter packed and use a diffferent material than the regular pucks.

Ok Ok....

The are aluminum disks the size of the pucks.   Load these after your bisquettes and they push the final wood puck onto the burner.  No wasting any pucks.

Steven

whitetailfan

Quote from: standles on June 09, 2007, 03:56:42 PM
It is definately longer burning.   Doesn't produce near the amount of smoke as the regular pucks.   

The are tighter packed and use a diffferent material than the regular pucks.
Now thats just mean... :D
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

standles

Yeah I developed that mean streak back when I was married.

;D

manxman

QuoteYeah I developed that mean streak back when I was married.

:D :D :D :D :D
Manxman

iceman

Quote from: standles on June 14, 2007, 06:04:49 AM
Yeah I developed that mean streak back when I was married.

;D
Good ole "Tough Love" eh standles. :D :o ;D

danresqman

Lefty_Smoker

Quote from: danresqman on June 22, 2007, 10:38:26 PM
Is Chez Bubba out of business??

Yes, Chez Bubba recently closed up shop to spend time doing other things.  If you're looking for bubba pucks, check ebay, that's where I got mine. 

Kummok

Those on ebay are not THE FIRST & original Bubba Puck. They're imitations of the real thing. You can buy the single most purchased Bradley accessory by contacting: [email protected].

Lefty_Smoker

Quote from: Kummok on June 23, 2007, 09:23:51 AM
Those on ebay are not THE FIRST & original Bubba Puck. They're imitations of the real thing. You can buy the single most purchased Bradley accessory by contacting: [email protected].

I tried.

I sent two different emails to [email protected] and never got a response, so I went to ebay for my pucks.  I can't imagine there being much if any differance between the pucks.  The ones I got from ebay came with eased (filed) edges so they slide nice and easy through the smoke generator puck mechanism.  Do the BubbaPucks come the same way?  I'm happy with my ebay pucks, and according to the seller's 100% positive feedback rating, I guess many others are as well.   

CLAREGO

i believe that website is http://stores.ebay.com/ultra-ind for 35 dollars you can get them

Bubbapucks

Good Evening,
Lefty-Smoker please let me know what your email address is since I do not believe I ever received an email that I did not respond to, thank you very much [email protected].  I would like to check with gmail to see if this might be a problem with their service.

Kummok

Quote from: Lefty_Smoker on June 24, 2007, 11:52:15 AM

.....I sent two different emails to [email protected] and never got a response, so I went to ebay for my pucks.  I can't imagine there being much if any differance between the pucks.  The ones I got from ebay came with eased (filed) edges so they slide nice and easy through the smoke generator puck mechanism.  Do the BubbaPucks come the same way?  I'm happy with my ebay pucks, and according to the seller's 100% positive feedback rating, I guess many others are as well.   

Sorry to hear about your ordering experience but glad that you got some pucks! From the subsequent posting, it sounds like the Bubba Puck folks are on top of finding out about the no response and I expect that they'll get that cured.

To answer your question about the pucks.....yes, Bubba Pucks have always been machined to remove any burrs.....not just on the edges but on all surfaces. I can't speak for the copy cat version, but the original Bubba Pucks went through extensive testing prior to release back in 2003 and current sales are worldwide with no negative feedback received to date. As most folks with Bradley Forum history can tell you, I introduced the Bubba Pucks back in '03 as a solution to the wasted bisquettes and retailed them exclusively through Chez Bubba.....that is, until CB's recent withdrawal from the Bradley retail market (and subsequent re-entry into "life" ;) )  I no longer have any financial or business ties, (other than just minor advisory), to Bubba Pucks, but I suspect that you will see the first and original Bubba Puck become very competitive with the copy cat in the near future, which should prove beneficial to the end users.

Again, glad to hear that you're smokin' w/o wasting wood anyhow!  ;) :)

Lefty_Smoker

Bubbapucks, please check you email.  I emailed you the message header info from the previous two emails that I had sent.  For you to investigate the matter further with gmail if necessary.