Bacon Ice Cream

Started by West Coast Kansan, June 17, 2007, 10:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Oldman

WCK...

Dang I got to try this...  It sounds as good as s e x was when I was a kid.  Funny when you get older s e x is still important, but eating now comes in a close second place. Don't think so ... just wait until you are my age.

There is nothing like a good bottle, great dinner, and then hot s e x to put ya to asleep...  zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

West Coast Kansan

:D  :D  :D  Not so sure about age...any one of the three will put my head on the pillow  ;)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

LilSmoker

Wow! that certainly sounds different, i'll bet it's amazing to eat.

As for the s e x, i'm getting better at it as i get older, i can almost last 3 minutes now
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

NePaSmoKer

WCK

I going to try this mmmmmmm  mmmmmmmm

Going to be like the Gilroy garlic fest when i tried garlic icecream  :o  I miss that

nepas

NePaSmoKer

Aint goin there with the s e x thing  ;D

nepas

begolf25

I have been meaning to get an ice cream maker and I think this recipe will be the first one I try when I do.

HCT

Bacon is coming out of the smoker later today. Some of it will be in the ice cream maker this week. ;D
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"