What I found at Sam's

Started by BigRed, September 27, 2004, 01:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigRed

Fellow Smokers!

When buyi8ng some Boston Butts at Sam's ($1.16 a pound great deal!)
We came up on a display of Bradley Smokers! They were asking $460.16+ could not tell if it was the black or stainless Steel. You got 60 biskettes and a cover. Chez is still a better deal. Sam's gets their fingers in everything.

BigRED

nsxbill

My wife came home describing these yesterday.  Didn't know what kind they were.  A good deal for Bradley.  They will sell the you know what out of them.  I bet we will be welcoming a lot more Bradley owners on the forum.  Get too many of them out there, and all those cheap butts will disappear.  One thing I learned about Sam's is to ask for Pork Butt.  They typically don't keep it out in plain sight.

I a 12 lb one I got there a couple of months back...Just too much meat for the two of us.  I froze half after smoking, and wife is going to make enchiladas out of it.  Should be great!

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

MallardWacker

BR,

I don't know about the BS, but I have noticed that the Loin Backs have gone down .65 lb to 4.05 and the butts are about 1.35 or so.  That was last week.  Sure hope they keep falling.  Get a kick out of this, Kroger's>>>> over 6.5 lb for loin backs, spares are about 4.00+.  WalMart is at 4.35 or so for loin backs.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...