Fighting the good fight

Started by standles, June 20, 2007, 06:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLAREGO

anyone else having this problem. sams doesnt have the hole briskets out anymore they just have the flats. didn't ask the butcher but it aint paing 3.+ a pound

standles

I asked and they only had flats in cryo.  No whole briskets to be had.   That is why I only got one.

Steven

iceman

Quote from: TheCLAREGO on June 21, 2007, 06:18:18 PM
anyone else having this problem. sams doesnt have the hole briskets out anymore they just have the flats. didn't ask the butcher but it aint paing 3.+ a pound
They still have both up here in Anchorage. The butcher said he thought they were going to continue to carry both.

hillbillysmoker

Good looking smoke.  Nice to see your success. Thanks for sharing.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NorthernSmoke

Great post - very informative. Thanks for posting!

standles

Man now I have to come up with something even better for my next act.

Reminds me of anniversary gifts when I was married.   You always have to outdo yourself the next year.

I was dumb and in love the first year and really put on the dog.  Paid for it everyyear after that.

My followon girlfried didn't understand why I took her to MacDonalds for our 1 year dating anniversary  ;D

BTW..   How the hell came up with dating anniversaries?

Steven

West Coast Kansan

I think the dating anniversery is a lot like doing ribs.  Boils down to a personal preference thing  ;) I have a preference to not set expectations very high  ;D Seems to have worked ok  :-X

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)