No Stick Spray

Started by mikemaupin, July 20, 2007, 07:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Quote from: Payson on January 16, 2008, 07:57:58 AM
I use a product called PBW (Powdered Brewery Wash), it literally soaks everything off with absolutely no elbow grease involved. You can find it at any homebrew shop. Great stuff!

Never tried that Payson. I'll have to give it a shot. Thanks for the info.

West Coast Kansan

Dawn Power Dissolver.  Spray and let it set for 10 minutes or so.  Tough stuff get a second spray.  Works well and no extended soaking or stuff sitting around.  Don't use on brushed steel of any kind or the paint on ss grills or appliances or non-stick coated racks.  Yea, good stuff for the racks, V pan, pan and bowl.  ;)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

La Quinta

WCK...I think Giz and VA use that too...worked like a charm...

West Coast Kansan

Could be, Giz asked about it... blue bottle with a white top... Walmart is the only place I have seen it and they dont always have it. I suppose that varies by area. 

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

hillbillysmoker

I have used Dawn Power Dissolver for some time but recently went to PBW. With it I simply mix it with hot water drop everything in and take it out the next day and rinse it. No work, no elbow grease, no hassle. Works for me.

This is were I buy if it is of interest to anyone:
http://pivo.northernbrewer.com/nbstore/action/search-do?searchTerm=pbw
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

La Quinta

Does that stand for Pabst Blue Wibbon? :)

westexasmoker

That be Lone Star down hear LQ....LoL! And it would prob work!!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!