how to make a PID??

Started by tturaider, August 12, 2007, 01:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tturaider

Hello All

I know that this has been on here before but i cant find the instructions or supplies that are needed to set up a PID.  Can anyone please send me to the right place or tell me how and what I need.

Thanks
tturaider
Smoke like your from Texas....use Mesquite

Fair-chase

I jusy built mine using robs directions. Pretty straight forward. Heres the link http://www.susamminor.org/forumsshowthread.php?t=315.

Good luck, you will like your pid.

tturaider

thanks fair

thats what i am looking for except that i cant get the link to open up? ???

tturaider

dick621

you might try re typing it and make it susanminer instead of susamminer.  I think its just a typo.    Dick621
Dick in Emmett, Idaho

tturaider

Thanks to both of yall

I finally got there and am in the process of trying to figure out what the heck they are exactly talking about.

thanks again
tturaider ;D

Tiny Tim

Read it a few times, it'll all make sense all of a sudden.  Might need to have the pieces in front of you too.  One suggestion I have, and it was suggested to me before I built mine, is to get an Omega Thermocouple instead of using the Auber one.  The Omega's are available on Ebay from a user by the handle of "kulast", or something close to that.  I got a (K) 3/16X6" probe with 8' leads (actually a pair of them) for $17.50 (plus shipping) going this route, compared to $30.00 plus shipping for one through Omega.

NePaSmoKer

Its really easy to make, you should have ningĂșn problemo

nepas