Parts needed for my smoker

Started by 98Valkyrie, August 12, 2007, 02:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

98Valkyrie

I am in need of some help.  ??? I have managed to break the temperature contol switch on my stainless smoker, (lets say big feet  :-\ and the smoker sitting on the ground and leave it at that) and was wondering if anyone knew where to get parts for these things. I have taken the contol board off that the switch is attached to, but I can not seem to find a parts list or where to buy replacement pieces. I have the ability and means to replace it, I just can't find it to buy. I  live in mid Vancouver Island if anyone can help. Thank you in advance.

Habanero Smoker

Since you live in Canada, you probably be better off odering your parts directly from Bradley.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

98Valkyrie

Thanks - I have just e-mailed them, so I will see what they have to say when they go to work tomorrow.
Thanks again.

iceman

You might want to follow up with a phone call. They are very responsive over the phone as well as e-mails. Very good customer service on my end so far. :)

98Valkyrie

I have to say I am impressed so far. I received a reply to my e-mail this morning, and they said they had the parts and to call them. I called the toll free number, and the needed parts are on their way to me. So far I am very happy with this smoker, the results I get are fantastic, and now the product support seems to be just as good. I also appreciate the help received from this board. I have come here as a guest and read numerous posts to obtain help on various techniques and recipes, and I'm impressed with the depth of knowledge here. Thank you.

Oldman

I'm sure I speak for all members here... soon you will be helping others.  Welcome to the club.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Stickbowcrafter

Welcome aboard! I was a little dissappointed with the cover for my 4-rack Original Bradley and I called and voiced my dissatisfaction. The cover just barely covered the cabinet and it stopped short of the ground, allowing rain to bounce off the ground and get under the cover. The customer service rep apologized and said a cover for a 6-rack unit was on the way and should solve the prolem. I had the cover within days and it did the trick. FANTASTIC customer service and a great product to boot.

-Brian