Amazon deal still going

Started by HCT, September 29, 2007, 07:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HCT

At amazon they are still selling the 48 pack of biscuits at the 4 for 3 deal. $.25 a biscuit can't be beat!!! ;D
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

juljam

Great lead- November 10th and the deal is still going.  Also you will qualify for free super saver shipping.  Thanks Guys.  THis is my 1st post here.  Lots of great info. ;D ;D

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

pensrock

I bought four packs of 48 and the total was around $47.00 including free shipping. I just ordered four more 48 packs on Sunday. I do not think you can beat that deal, if so please post it.

Mr Walleye

That is a heck of a price!

I just wish us Canucks could take advantage of it.  :-\

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Lefty_Smoker

I love the 4 for 3 promo at Amazon!  I've been using it to stock up with ever since.

I was shopping at amazon for a food saver quick marinator the other day for a Xmas present for my wife and noticed that it too was part of the 4 for 3 promo, so naturally, I just HAD to add 3 more boxes of pucks to my cart.  ;D
I do hate to pass up a deal!   ;) 
More apple and hickory pucks for me!   ::)

begolf25

I sure wish I knew how they were able to offer those prices..lol

Smoking Duck

My guess would be huge volume, Brian.  HUGE volume.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

begolf25

Quote from: Smoking Duck on December 21, 2007, 03:31:22 PM

I am hoping we get there one day..lol

Consiglieri

Quote from: Smoking Duck on December 21, 2007, 03:31:22 PM

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: we have a vested interest in developing and maintaining personal relationships with our suppliers.  Amazon offers great prices on many products, and I buy there too.  But with this fine appliance, I feel the need to know the other person on the end of the line.  Plenty of fine merchants out there, you just need to know a couple and know they will treat you right.

I live in a place where the only convenient access to bisquettes is online.  I'm as human as the next guy: I love a great price, but inventory can drop low.  I'd like to know that I can place an order (online or over the phone) in a pinch and have some recourse if I have a problem.  Can't have that kind of relationship with Amazon, even with attractive prices.  If I drop low on a "flavor," I'll make up the bisquette price difference in priority shipping with Amazon. 

I'll get up on my soapbox a bit more: smoked food takes time, patience and commitment.  When the traditional methods are used, much time, attention and work is involved in maintaining the feul, monitoring the temperature, guarding against flareups, etc.  That type of work/attention is quality time with some unique people and a great deal of friendships are made while the lessons are learned.  A few beers (and a few more), and a fine meal, are consumed while along the way some great relationships are created over the many hours it takes to do a good smoking project. 

The bradley smoker simplifies a lot of the work, but I don't think the philosophy should be any different.  Build those relationships with your friends and mentors, your butcher, your suppliers.  Without any one of those legs on the stool, these outings wouldn't be as much fun.  Get to know a reliable Bradley supplier or two as an investment in this tradition. 

Merry Christmas from the Italian Philosopher.
Consiglieri

Smoking Duck

Couldn't agree more Consig.  I don't worry about price as much as I do quality of service.  Ironically, it was price from a smaller company (Brian) that drew me into the world of BS.  It was a great price and great customer service.  There's an old saying "All things being equal, people buy from their friends."  I take that a step further and even if things aren't equal, I'll still buy from friends because of the realtionship.  Plus, my folks always raised me to support the "little guy" as they are the backbone of our country.  So I do and will continue to do so.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

TxSmoker

I know what your saying consig.  I pefer a lot of the time to do business with smaller stores and I don't mind spending a bit more in exchange for great customer service.
But...in the case of Amazon, I have NEVER had a problem with them and I have order various things throughout the years.  The pucks always come undamaged and in a timely manner.  So, I guess my point is, in this instance I believe Amazon is a proven place to buy your pucks for a great price.  And FYI Amazon does have customer support, I have never had the need to use it, but they do have a way to get a hold of them if you need to.
Just my .02
Steve

Ontrack

I have to agree with you TxSmoker. I've only had my Bradley since early August, but I've already gone through 2 boxes of 120's and almost 5 boxes of 48's. As long as Amazon is as problem-free as they have been for me in the past, (thousands of dollars worth) I will continue to use them if they are even close to the cheapest. Guys, my wife and I pay $600-$800 PER MONTH just in gasoline to drive to work and back, and a house payment 3X that, so if I can get 4 for the price of 3 on pucks, I'm gonna do it!

owrstrich

ot...

you folks need scooters... save big money on gas... and some electronic deer whistlers... im sure the sparkler can hook you up with some... but you have to explain away the charred carcases...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Ontrack

Tell me about it....I drive 80 miles per day and she drives 150...