Witch Bisquettes are better?

Started by Duster, October 13, 2007, 10:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Dustin on October 13, 2007, 06:37:23 PM
ok huhwhatliar dumb question but I aint seeing any kinda deals like that on amazon.com can you post the url to that page or something. Sorry if that can't be done I'm kinda coumputer illiterate :'(
If the promotion is still going on, it only for the 48 packs that are sold by Amazon only. Do a search, and select one of the Bradley Briquettes 48 pack. Scroll down until you see the section "Product Promotions" and the offer should be listed in that. If it's not listed, then the bisquettes are being sold by another company.

After placing four 48 packs in you basket, when you check out one will be automatically deducted. Be careful when you select the bisquettes. If they are being sold by another company, the promotion will not be applied.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Dustin on October 13, 2007, 06:37:23 PM
ok huhwhatliar dumb question but I aint seeing any kinda deals like that on amazon.com can you post the url to that page or something. Sorry if that can't be done I'm kinda coumputer illiterate :'(

They don't show the deal outright. What you do is pick 4 boxes and when you go to the checkout it will show the 4 but discount the price of 1 box. Then pick the free shipping. The last time I did this was on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Domenick
They say home is where family is not......

Duster

allright, NepaSmoker, I know that my spelling aint the best, never was a strong subject of mine in school. I was probibaly too busy hunting and fishing to care about school work but I think most of you all figuard out what I was asking.

West Coast Kansan

Halloween, Pretty quick wit there Lil S  :D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Dustin on October 14, 2007, 05:15:54 AM
allright, NepaSmoker, I know that my spelling aint the best, never was a strong subject of mine in school. I was probibaly too busy hunting and fishing to care about school work but I think most of you all figuard out what I was asking.
For spelling you should do what I do. I have the Google Toolbar installed, and it has a pretty decent spell checker option. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Artmiester

Getting in on this kind of late but Cherry is my favorite all around smoke. But I think Wildcat probably hit it with apple. Plus you have the option of spritzing with applejuice or better yet AppleJack for moisture. mmmmmmmmmm. ;D ;D
The Artmiester

"BBQs not the only pleasure in this world but it's way ahead of whatever's in second place."

Malc

Of the types that I have tried, I will also give a vote to apple for an all-arounder.
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.

iceman

I use more apple than anthing else. Hickory comes in right behind apple though.

Stickbowcrafter

Years ago when I started smoking, I had a ton of local hickory available, still do, and that's what I learned on mostly and discovered my style with. I still keep a huge garbage bag full of local hickory chunks on hand for my other smoker and a 120 pack of hickory bisquettes for my Bradley. I like it on everything I've smoked with it. Hickory is what I use most of the time.

Now, that being said, I've developed a strong liking to apple wood lately. And I won't do a brisket without mesquite but I don't need 120 bisquettes of mesquite just yet.

So after all that, everyone above is right of course...it comes down to personal preference.

-Brian