pa deer Bologna

Started by CLAREGO, October 23, 2007, 04:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLAREGO

hey nepas help a handicap out were you located could use some deer been hunting from the truck all during rifle/inline season just seem to get no luck. im going to give flintlock a try  ;D by the way hows cabelas going ? how are you doing get that surgery yet ? wife had to get the lapband out :(

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: TheCLAREGO on December 14, 2008, 03:30:32 AM
hey nepas help a handicap out were you located could use some deer been hunting from the truck all during rifle/inline season just seem to get no luck. im going to give flintlock a try  ;D by the way hows cabelas going ? how are you doing get that surgery yet ? wife had to get the lapband out :(

got a deer yesterday, nice 10pt. cabelas is doing ok was there yesterday. was your wife having coplications with her band?  me and wife are loking at late jan/feb to have ours done.

nepas

CLAREGO

her body kept rejecting it 2 times so the third surgery she wanted it out and we are now try to make a baby lol How are you deer season has been terrible for me seen nothing not even a squirrel in site. Hows the rest of the bradley family doing ?

CLAREGO

I guess you can say she is one of the rare ones her body just did not like it being there she lost 60 pounds in 2 months thats way to fast for the lapband