Finally made the switch over New BSS

Started by TomsRods, October 25, 2007, 09:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

Welcome Toms...where are you in So Cal? There are a few of us out here? :)

Gizmo

If you're far enough south and want to join a few smokers on the 10th let me know.  West Coast Kansan, La Quinta, OWRSTRICH and myself are having a smoke out and your more than welcome to join in.  Natural smoke flavoring can be added by hanging your dish over the backyard fence (Escondido).
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

TomsRods

I'm in Murrieta, I hope to have my smoker fixed up so I can do some smokin on the 10th.  Where do you guys go for supplies, I couldn't find anything in temecula...??

La Quinta

TomsRods

Just wondering if anyone locally stocks any type of the flavored pucks.  What your favorite butcher in town?

La Quinta

Well...we're out in the desert near Palm Springs but we prefer Jensens. (you probably have one in Murietta...I would assume)  It's a little pricey but the meat is top notch. As for the wood...there are dealers on the forum...I had a great experience with Tiny Tim...he's a good guy and I think he can get you bisquettes...I know there are others too. Or...I've just ordered from Amazon.

Tiny Tim

Quote from: La Quinta on November 02, 2007, 03:09:48 PM
...I had a great experience with Tiny Tim...he's a good guy

I thought that was our little secret.... ;D  Sorry, had to say it...right mood, frame of mind, whatever.

Seriously though, I stock all flavors in the 48 pack, working on building 120 pack stock up, but very willing to order anything I can ship out the day it shows up.

La Quinta

Tiny...you're just still thinkin about the little black dress and Iceman's sauce!!!

Oldman

Here is a list of our approved vendors... as soon as TT gets a web site I will add him to the list.

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=110

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Tiny Tim

Quote from: La Quinta on November 03, 2007, 04:49:49 PM
Tiny...you're just still thinkin about the little black dress and Iceman's sauce!!!

Guilty.. :D

Oh, and thanks Olds....not sure if/when I'll have one, but I'll let ya know.

Stickbowcrafter

Welcome Toms. And I'm with Wildcat...keep your charcoal unit. My Weber Smoky Mountain Smoker does pulled pork, ribs and brisket perfectly and in less than half the time I see folks taking in the Bradley.

-Brian