What a neat day!!

Started by KyNola, November 04, 2007, 02:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Momma wanted smoked turkey legs for her 10 bean soup.  That's all it took!  Fired up the Bradley.  Buddy of mine calls and wants a 3 pound piece of ham smoked for a recipe.  So the ham and the turkey legs got 3 hours of apple smoke.  In the meantime, I made some shrimp stock and used it in the pot of chicken and andouille sausage gumbo that was simmering on the stove.  The Saints won, the Titans won, waiting to see if the Colts win.  Too soon to know how the NASCAR race will turn out but it's good so far.  By the way, the beer's cold too!

You would never know I'm actually a 35 year veteran in banking would you?  Life is good.

KyNola  ;D

Mr Walleye

Some days all the planets just seem to line up correctly!

Good luck on the rest!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Tiny Tim

Saturday was good for me....Iowa, Iowa State, Northern Iowa, and "the team that plays Nebraska" all won. :D

Malc

Quote from: Tiny Tim on November 05, 2007, 07:50:46 AM
Saturday was good for me....Iowa, Iowa State, Northern Iowa, and "the team that plays Nebraska" all won. :D
Ah, Northern Iowa.  We almost had them.  I am a Youngstown State alumni
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.

West Coast Kansan

How about those JayHawks  ;D and its not basketball season yet  8)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Consiglieri

I like what you've done and hope all recipes have cooperated.  Won't comment on the sports results. Bad luck to mix that karma.  All the same, glad you had a good weekend.

(If you're smoking next weekend, however, I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on NCAA and NFL football)

Good smoking!
Consiglieri