Which Bradley smoker would you suggest for a newbie?

Started by SmokinHotMama, November 28, 2007, 06:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinHotMama

Hiya Folks...  I hope this message finds you all well...  Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!

Not sure if there are different folk in this thread..  If so, I have a question for you...  I would like to buy a Bradley Smoker for my husband for Christmas.  He is a great cook and an awesome BBQ'er.  He has experimented on our grill with smoke and has been doing it for years.  He also makes different jerkeys in a food dehydrator (Because we don't have one of these nifty smokers.)

I have been looking at the Bradley 4 rack orginal as well as the digital.  What would you suggest?  Any information you can offer this poor gal to buy the right thing for her hubby would be much appreciated!  Thanks a bunch!   

Jamie
Life is too short...  Nothing but FUN!

Stickbowcrafter

I have an original and love it. I have no experience with the digital model but have heard good things about it. I don't think you'll go wrong either way.

-Brian

rstans

After much research I settled on the Original Bradley Smoker (OBS) [just got it yesterday, and am smoking a Pork Butt as we speak] - there was a couple of threads about the digital model -vs- the OBS; just do a search.  I'm sure a lot of digital owners are happy with thier smoker - I just could not justify the extra expense.
I got mine for $299 at Amazon.com with free shipping.
Whichever model you get, I guarantee that you will have no regrets!
Stans

SmokinHotMama

Thanks ya'll....  I certainly appreciate all your assistance.  I just ordered the digital for $404!  YEY!!  I hope hubby likes it!   ;)
Life is too short...  Nothing but FUN!