ICEMAN'S SAUCE

Started by okeejohn, November 29, 2007, 09:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ontrack

More business for you, Iceman! ;D

coyote

The Man....The Sauce.......The Legend !....And The Iceman Knows Cool !

La Quinta

Iceman....mass market....Iceman...mass market...you're feeling sleepy...(I'm swinging a teabag in your face)...quit your job...sauce is good....:) :)

SmokinHotMama

<----- would like the ordering info pleassssseeee...  YUM!  ;D
Life is too short...  Nothing but FUN!

Mr Walleye

Hi Mama

Just send the Iceman a PM or an email & he will look after ya!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

iceman

Quote from: Mr Walleye on January 08, 2008, 02:11:54 PM
Hi Mama

Just send the Iceman a PM or an email & he will look after ya!  ;)

Mike
Thanks Walleye. She's taken care of.

Mr Walleye

No problem Ice.... It would be illegal to deny someone that sauce!  :D

Mike

TDUKE

I'm brand new to the BS world in bought a smoker a couple of weeks ago.  Afters many hours reading posts on this forum there seems that there are a few things that are a neccesity. Plenty of foil, some towels and a cooler. The other essentials would be icemans sauce and rub, which I plan to email him after I post!
Plan on doing my first smoke tomorrow, you all may think I'm crazy but I'm doing lamb. I will let you know how it comes out.

TDUKE

Mr Walleye

Lamb???

Just kidding TDUKE!  ;D
There's a few recent posts on Lamb but I haven't tried smoking it before. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum.

In addition to your "mandatory list" (Iceman's sauce is definitely a must) I would also add the Maverick ET73 and Bubba Pucks.

Keep us posted on how your lamb turns out.

Mike ;D

TDUKE

The Maverick ET73 seems like a must, the pucks I must say I have come up with an alternative which I will post seperately. 

Thanks for your replies,

Tom

TDUKE

coyote

It's good to hear ya testify Mike...... ;D 8)

Coyote

carnie1

Just recived my sauce today, WOW it's so good can't wait to try it on something, It's pretty darn good right out of the jar, Thanks Ice for the "goodies" too.

La Quinta

I am...once again...swinging the teabag Ice...you are getting sleeeepy...job bad...making sauce good...sell sauce...quit job...sell sauce...quit job...have more money for orange veggies....:) :)

coyote

My goodness La Quinta!!!!! I must've been paying to close attention. I just woke up , cussed the Boss ,
Quit my job , and have an urgent craving for getting sauced..........PLEASE , be carefull when swinging
that tea bag. ;D

The Iceman sure does know Cool  8)

La Quinta

That is very funny Coyote...:) Very funny!!! :)