Real stupid Newb Questions

Started by Smoking Duck, December 02, 2007, 09:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

Hey Ice...I think from Camarillo it's about a 3-4 hour trip to here...but hell if you're here for a couple of weeks...Come on down!! We'd love to have ya!! The weather here is killer in January/February!! Hope Ann will be with you? We can discuss carats...uh...I mean carrots!! :)

iceman

Quote from: La Quinta on December 04, 2007, 03:13:36 PM
Hey Ice...I think from Camarillo it's about a 3-4 hour trip to here...but hell if you're here for a couple of weeks...Come on down!! We'd love to have ya!! The weather here is killer in January/February!! Hope Ann will be with you? We can discuss carats...uh...I mean carrots!! :)
I'll let you know if and when it happens.
My brother is a lieutenant with the CHP so I was thinking of borrowing a squad car. That way I can make it down there in 2 hours instead of 4. :D :D ;)
Just kidding. I don't think Arnold would like that!!!

Gizmo

Quote from: iceman on December 05, 2007, 09:04:14 AM
[ lieutenant with the CHP so I was thinking of borrowing a squad car. That way I can make it down there in 2 hours instead of 4. :D :D ;)
Just kidding. I don't think Arnold would like that!!!

Forget the squad car, have him call up the Astria Helicopter.  You'll be there in 20 minutes.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

Hey Giz and WCK...maybe you guys could come out then too if Ice can make it?

Gizmo

I planned to even if I didn't get an invite.  I would have stood out on the freeway with a mug in my hand.   ;D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

You gotta know your both (with your lovely wives) will always be invited to our home!!! LETS DO IT!!!!!

Consiglieri

Awright.  I missed the last one.  I'm crashing this one.  When is it?

It'll just be me, the wife, the baby, two sets of grandparents, a few aunts and uncles (mine and the baby's), and alll the cousins.  And the inlaws.  We'll bring some chips.    :P

Just kidding.  Hope you guys can pull this off.  I'm missing the spontenaiety days. Love life now, but that spontenaiety will be missed. 
Consiglieri

La Quinta

Consigs!!! COME ON DOWN!! You can't miss another one of these!! Last one will be hard to top though!! Wonder what those "east coasters" have going on anyway??? They've gone very quiet....hmmmmm....:)

iceman

Quote from: La Quinta on December 07, 2007, 01:23:42 PM
Consigs!!! COME ON DOWN!! You can't miss another one of these!! Last one will be hard to top though!! Wonder what those "east coasters" have going on anyway??? They've gone very quiet....hmmmmm....:)
Last I heard LQ was they were rounding up a wagon train and heading west to see how it's really done! :o ::) :D :D :D

West Coast Kansan

To again nearly quote another member here...

I think I'll be posting on this one from a distance - eating spicy butt and beans - while awaiting the call from the desert.

Assuming the easterners have not yet frozen over or found other excuses to defer  8)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

La Quinta

No "posting from a distance" WCK. I know who you're quoting!! You'd better get out here when the time is upon us!! I guess "O" can come too!! :) Anyway, I agree with Ice...They (easters) must be circling the wagons...very sad really...all that seafood, produce, etc. over there on the east coast....oh well...shame....:) :)!!!:)

Arcs_n_Sparks

I am, watching and drinking, at a distance.    8)

Sparkler...

LilSmoker

Quote from: Arcs_n_Sparks on December 07, 2007, 10:31:51 PM
I am, watching and drinking, at a distance.    8)

Sparkler...

Sadly i'm watching and drinking from a greater distance

Oh well...................one day maybe?
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)