7 More days and counting......

Started by SmokinHotMama, December 18, 2007, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinHotMama

Okay Folks!!  Well....  7 more days before I can give hubby the new BDS that I bought him for Christmas....  I am soooo excited, I can hardly stand it...  I took all of your advise and I also bought him the Smoke and Spice cookbook to go with it!  I also printed a few posts to put in a folder for him...  Finally,  I created a log in and password so he can come online and chat with ya'll...  He will of course be SmokinHotPapa!  YEY!

Merry Christmas to everyone and THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!   ;)
Life is too short...  Nothing but FUN!

Habanero Smoker

Enjoy your Christmas also.

That is a great gift you are giving him. Whitetailfan's wife made him a cookbook out of many of the recipes on the recipe site. She did something similar to what you are doing, but she put the recipes and smoking tips in sheet protectors and organized them in a three ring binder. That is one of the projects I keep saying I will get to.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Mr Walleye

He's going to be one happy guy!  ;D

I'm sure you will be too with all the finished product!  :D

Welcome to the forum and great Christmas gift!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

KyNola

Welcome Mama and Papa!  Great Christmas gift.  The Smoke and Spice book is a nice touch too.  You and he will both love it.

Merry Christmas and let us know about his first adventure!
KyNola

iceman

Looking forward to seeing both of you on the forum. It's probably going to take a few days for the grin to wear off his face when he sees the Bradley. :D ;)
Have a happy holiday.
Pat and Ann :)

Ontrack

Welcome Mama, and I hope you like your new Rolls Royce, cause any wife that would surprise her man with a Bradley surely deserves one! :D

LilSmoker

I'm sure you'll both have a great Christmas!, and Papa will love the new Bradley!

Looking forward to hearing from both of you

A very merry Christmas to you

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

begolf25

A Bradley and a copy of Smoke and Spice, what else does a guy need for Christmas?!?! Look forward to seeing the both of you around the forum. I know he is gonna love it!

Quote from: Ontrack on December 18, 2007, 02:56:15 PM
Welcome Mama, and I hope you like your new Rolls Royce, cause any wife that would surprise her man with a Bradley surely deserves one! :D

Easy Ontrack, my wife sometimes reads over my shoulder when I am on the forum and she doesn't need to read stuff like this. I will probably have 5 Bradley's under my tree this year now  ;D ;D ;D

Consiglieri

Quote from: begolf25 on December 19, 2007, 06:11:15 AM
Easy Ontrack, my wife sometimes reads over my shoulder when I am on the forum and she doesn't need to read stuff like this. I will probably have 5 Bradley's under my tree this year now  ;D ;D ;D

I think I know where she can buy them wholesale... ;)  At least that way you'll make some cash back... wait... never mind
Consiglieri

begolf25

Quote from: Consiglieri on December 19, 2007, 06:42:34 AM
I think I know where she can buy them wholesale... ;)  At least that way you'll make some cash back... wait... never mind

I don't think there would be any way for me to come out ahead on that deal..LOL

SmokinHotMama

LOL....  You guys are a hoot!  See ya soon...  Funny you should mention the new vehicle...  It's not a Royce, but I did get a new Jeep Commander...  ;)  It'al do, I'm pretty easy to please...   ;)  HA!
Life is too short...  Nothing but FUN!

La Quinta

SmokinHot...you are gonna have a great time with the Bradley...please post his reaction!!! Merry Christmas to you both!! :)

Tracy and Bob

Ontrack

SmokinHotMama-did you get bubba pucks and a Maverick for his stocking? These are a couple of things that he wil really need...

Smoking Duck

It's getting closer now Smoking Hot!  You sure are a keeper  ;D.  You guys will have so much fun with the DBS.  The family that smokes together, jokes together and laughter is the best medicine, ergo, smoked foods are good for you  ;)

Now, if I could just get you to talk to my wife; my birthday is coming up and she could learn some lessons from you.

Looking forward to you and Papa sharing your successes soon!

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

SmokinHotPapa

LOL...  you guys are a hoot!  You just have your wife call me on the hotline..  I will give her a lesson or two.  Now, I am just waiting for the Royce to pull up in the driveway!  HA!  (There is always a prices, you boys know that!)

OMG, can I just tell you that SmokinHotPapa LOVED the smoker!  Is is just tickled pink.  It is definately a step up from the ol' Weber, that is for sure.  He has it out of the box and ready for the first test run tomorrow...  He is already talking about how he needs the Maverick and this and that...blaaah, blaa...  LOL

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

P.S.  He liked the cookbooks too!   ;)