Question for the Iceman

Started by winemakers, December 20, 2007, 08:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winemakers

I saw a recent reference on the board to a wing sauce produced with/by your world famous skills.  I plead ignorance here, but all of your product line I was aware of was your rub (excellent) and your sop'in sauce.  I humbly beg forgiveness, but would/will you list the rest of your products please?

I enjoyed my initial order of your sauce immensley, and I foresee a christmas present to myself of a repeat order and I need to make sure that I don't short change myself by not sampling all of your wares!

mld

iceman

Hi Winemakers;
I offer the two types of Sop'n Sauce (mild, regular) and the rub to forum members. The wing sauce was just a sample some members wanted to see what the Wing joints up here order from us. Most of my sauces and rubs are made tailored to each local rib joint that orders from me and because of the confidentiality agreements with them I can't sell them to the public. Bummer. I do make some roast and poultry rubs that I can sell to folks but just never got around to packaging it for retail. I guess since folks have been asking about it I should get on the ball and make some available to forum members also.
To you and everyone on the forum, please have a safe and wonderful holiday.
Pat and Ann ;D

winemakers

Thanks.  Confidentiallity agreements have a milage limitation dont they?  Since I am outside the 2000 mile marker, I think they should be null and void!!!!!

Merry Christmas

Mark

iceman

:D ;D ;) I should check the small print for you.

La Quinta

I could be that far away too...well...I could!! I have Mom in Florida...that certainly would qualify!!! Read the fine print Ice...PLEASE????? :) :) :) :) I think you should.... or they'll be more carrots in your future...:)

iceman

Quote from: La Quinta on December 20, 2007, 06:12:28 PM
I could be that far away too...well...I could!! I have Mom in Florida...that certainly would qualify!!! Read the fine print Ice...PLEASE????? :) :) :) :) I think you should.... or they'll be more carrots in your future...:)

Girl your gonna get me in trouble!!! :D ;D ;)

La Quinta

What?:)  I'm talkin veggies!!!! (For the moment):) I WANT WING SAUCE!!!!!

winemakers

I echo L'Q, as I have fallen prey occasionally to the "hold my beer and watch this" urge when it comes to hot food.  I truly understand the phrase ring of fire!

:o