where to buy obs?

Started by nicks420, December 30, 2007, 09:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicks420

Hey everybody.  Im new to the OBS and would really like to buy one, but I cant seem to find them anywhere.  Im in Atlanta, GA.  Where did you guys purchase yours at?  Half the reason for my purchase is this forum section.  It seems like a tight knit community. ??? ??? ??? ???

KyNola

Can't imagine you can't find one in Atlanta.  Did you try Gander Mountain or Cabela's?  I think some Home Depot carries them as well.  If all else fails, order online from the company.  Welcome to the forum.  The experts of this forum are very helpful.  I am learning so much as I go along.

KyNola

NESmoker

If you have a Bass Pro Shops around they sell them.

You could always buy one off of Amazon too.
Can I borrow your towel?
                 My car just hit a water buffalo. - Fletch

winemakers

several fellas on this forum are dealers as well.  Tiny tim, Yard and Pool, both seem to revolve around customer service

Smoking Duck

Quote from: winemakers on December 30, 2007, 09:50:45 AM
several fellas on this forum are dealers as well.  Tiny tim, Yard and Pool, both seem to revolve around customer service

Gotta second this sentiment.  You can't go wrong with Bryan or Tiny Tim.....they're plain good folks and you're helping a small business at the same time.  I guarantee you'll like their customer service as they'll go the extra mile to make sure you're happy with your purchase.  In this day and age of cookie-cutter companies, you can't put a price on feeling like you're important to a company.

Ok, I'm down off my soapbox now...........

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

mybad

yard and pool is a great place to buy all things "Bradley" it is where I bought mine.

KyNola

Dang Duck!  You always make me look bad. :)  I absolutely forgot to mention the dealers on this forum.  My apologies to them.  I was too busy making sure my BDS was advancing pucks for the tasso.

KyNola

Smoking Duck

Hey KY,
Surely wasn't my intention to make anyone look bad at all.  Rather, I was attempting to make Tiny Tim and Bryan look good.

My apologies if I offended.

Marc

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

KyNola

Duck,
No apologies necessary at all.  Was just messing with you.  Other than that Steelers thing you have going on it seems you really know what you're doing with the Bradley. ;)  Then again, what can I say?  I'm a Saints fan and am sitting here watching them get their butts handed to them by the Bears (again!)  At least the tasso is smoking and the beer is cold.

Have a good day and good luck to Ben and the Steelers,
KyNola

nicks420

yeah we dont have cabelas or gander mtn in georgia.  I have been to a few home depots and dicks(sporting goods!) to no avail.  I will try bass pro shops soon.  If they dont have one I will order it online.  I hate to have it shipped.  Im not a fan of UPS and the way they treat packages.  Especially something so important to me.  Thanks for the fast response everybody.