this smoker is awsome!!!!!!!!!!

Started by SmokinHotPapa, January 06, 2008, 04:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinHotMama

KyNola....  SmokinHotPapa wasn't kiddin' when he said they were good!  They were awsome...  The only thing I would do next time is put a little bit more cheese in them and I would probably use the pepperjack!  We all know, the more cheese, the better!  The recipe calls for 2 peices and I only used one, as I thought I was gonna have a tough time wrapping them...   Live and learn.  They were still very good and I will certanly make the again for company! I put this recipe in his cookbook and wanted to try them since I made the cookbook!  Thanks for the reminder!

About the grinder....  HA!  I think I have created a monster... LOL..  That Ma'ma is cool, but she is still not gettin' him the grinder for his birthday in 10 days!  LOL   ;)
Life is too short...  Nothing but FUN!

KyNola

Mama, I was just kidding but thanks all the same.  I wasn't kidding about you getting the Escalade though! ;)

KyNola

SmokinHotMama

<------ is just wondering if SmokinHotPapa is listening...  he-he  ;)

SmokinHotPapa

oh were getting the grinder at cabelas happy bithday to me! it's the gift that keeps on giving(christmas vacation) ha  ha ha !

Mr Walleye

Quote from: SmokinHotPapa on January 08, 2008, 04:36:30 PM
oh were getting the grinder at cabelas happy bithday to me! it's the gift that keeps on giving(christmas vacation) ha  ha ha !

:D  :D  :D  ;D

Ya gotta love that!

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

KyNola

Hey Walleye,
You wanna help me out with this 'cause unless that grinder is the Escalade model, there could be a definite issue in Papa/Mama house. :o

KyNola

Mr Walleye

I may have to do what Arcs does....

"Drinking at a Distance"!

Mike

Arcs_n_Sparks

Ah, a reliable strategy if I must say..  :D

Smoking Duck

Do what I do:  tell the wife I'll flip her for it. 

After I've flipped her ( I know kung fu) and she awakes from the daze, I usually get what I want  ;) ;D  But, we're a rather progressive family.....this may not work for all, so proceed at your own caution.  :P

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

KyNola

Duck,
I'm going with Walleye and Arcs on this one.  I am much more experienced at drinking than I am at kung fu although I have seen a couple Bruce Lee movies. ;D

KyNola

Mr Walleye

Quote from: KyNola on January 09, 2008, 10:05:35 AM
Duck,
I'm going with Walleye and Arcs on this one.  I am much more experienced at drinking than I am at kung fu although I have seen a couple Bruce Lee movies. ;D

KyNola

"But I did sleep in a Holiday Inn last night!"

iceman

Drinking.............. at a very great distance. Yup!!! :D ;D I can do that ;)

SmokinHotPapa

I have to agree smokin duck my kung fu skills are off a bit but drinkin skills are right on target, besides its kinda give and take here at the ranch, not to metion mama just got a new suv(no escalade)but u can see who gives and who takes. LOL, its time for big smokin papa to get him a great big grinder RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

La Quinta

Be careful there Papa...I'm sure Mama's got cast iron!!! (Just commenting from a distance... to quote a sage!!!) :)

SmokinHotMama

LOL...  You guys are halarious!  Okay, so I did get a new Jeep Commander...  That is a pretty even trade off... LOL  It is the "gift that keeps on giving!", ya know...  What a hoot!  Happy Birthday to Papa, that it!  However, I might have something fun coming from the Iceman!  :-X 

Speaking of cast iron...  It is multifunctional, ya know...  It also makes the best fried taters ever!

You guys might wanna stop in to the SmokinHot household...  It is "nothing but fun"! LOL   ;D

(Mama is busy thinking of something else fun that she might just have to have!  HA!)