this smoker is awsome!!!!!!!!!!

Started by SmokinHotPapa, January 06, 2008, 04:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

Mama

Is it Papa's Birthday? If so "Happy Birthday Papa!" (ya might as well go get the grinder too)  ::)

Oh ya.... My birthday is tommorrow & I just ordered the Cabelas 1hp grinder and the 11 lb stuffer from S.I.R. here in Canada. Apparently Cabelas bought out S.I.R. and are slowly introducing their line of products here in Canada. It's great for us Canucks because it's much less shipping and brokers fees.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

SmokinHotMama

Mike....  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!  Naw, Papa's bday is actually the 21st... However, if he orders it now, he will get it jsut tin time to be grinding away on his bday...  YEY!

Oooo....  Are you excited about the new grinder?  You and papa will have to share some stories and ideas...  I can see it now...  Too much power and the casings go flyin' across the room!  he-he!  LOL   ::)
Life is too short...  Nothing but FUN!

Mr Walleye

Quote from: SmokinHotMama on January 10, 2008, 07:59:26 AM
Mike....  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!  Naw, Papa's bday is actually the 21st... However, if he orders it now, he will get it jsut tin time to be grinding away on his bday...  YEY!

Oooo....  Are you excited about the new grinder?  You and papa will have to share some stories and ideas...  I can see it now...  Too much power and the casings go flyin' across the room!  he-he!  LOL   ::)

:D  :D  ;D

I definitely want to get into making sausage so I'm pretty excited. Been doing lots of reading on it. (and droolin'). Should be a blast for sure! The only draw back is it's being shipped by Canada Post. I think they still use dog sleds and horses!  ::)

Man... are they slow sometimes.

Mike

SmokinHotPapa

holy crap it's d day i'm setting in on the cabelas order, 1 hp comm grinder yey! Just so you guys know i did'ent need permission to order it, she did get jeep!!!!!!! 

La Quinta

Better tell her Papa...cast iron bad in middle of night grasshoppa!!! :)

Ontrack

Yeah, papa, but I've gotta agree with LQ. She will forget something as small as a Jeep in a hurry. Remember me posting something about a Rolls Royce? That would be forgotten in a month or so. So, in order to protect our manhood and keep mama in a good mood, at least mention it before the credit card bill arrives. Speaking from many years of experience here, but I still haven't learned. But I can give advice to others... ::)

La Quinta

WE FORGET NOTHING...DO NOT TEST THIS...IT'S TRUE!! :) :)

Mr Walleye

Quote from: La Quinta on January 10, 2008, 05:51:30 PM
WE FORGET NOTHING...DO NOT TEST THIS...IT'S TRUE!! :) :)

Yup.... Learned that the hard way a long time ago!  ::)

Mike

SmokinHotPapa

nothing mama can do now it's on it's way, oh by the way ask mama about her brand new kitchenaid stand mixer i got her for xmas it's the bomb, the biggest one they make 575 watts of pure mixing power and it still cost more than my grinder ha! poor me!!!!!!!!

La Quinta

OK Papa...you get a hall pass!!! :) :)

SmokinHotMama

LOL....  Damn, I hate those hall passes....  For some reason, he seems to get a lot more of them than I do...   ::) What's up with that?  HA!

All is good in the ma/pa household....  I am really looking forward the the grinder, as well.  He got a pretty good deal...  I also love to cook, so this is going to bring a whole new dimension to things...  YEY! Not to mention, the KitchenAid is bad-arse!  ;)

Mama knows that she is gonna benefit from this whole grinder experience in more ways than one...   ;)

"Nothing but fun!"   
Life is too short...  Nothing but FUN!

SmokinHotPapa

hall passes are good thank you, now lets not forget i did not get the jeep!!!!!!! lol

iceman

Man at least you get a hall pass. All I ever get is a boot to the dog house.
And now thanks to La Quinta I have to keep coming up with this carrot stuff >:( :D ;D ;)
Imetion something about rocks and Anns ears perk up.
I mention something about ice and Anns ears perk up.
I mention something about carrots...............yep you guessed it.
All I can think of lately is what Ron White said about truth in advertising.
Diamonds..........................That'll shut her up!!! :D :D :D ;)

Ontrack

OK papa, mama and LQ look like they are getting ready to gang up on us (which probably wouldn't be a bad thing), so we need to keep our arsenals loaded. Charge something else!

SmokinHotPapa

I love the pressure their putting on us ontrack but mama knows to much heat and papa will spend, cabelas has lots of things that papa needs!!!!!!!!