Old's Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breasts....

Started by SmokinHotMama, January 08, 2008, 06:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinHotMama

Old's,  I've gotta tell ya....  SmokinHotPapa and I tried these this past weekend and they were fabulous!  Check the out on recipe on Old's recipe cite!   ;D
Life is too short...  Nothing but FUN!

hillbillysmoker

This is an often repeated favorite of ours too.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

westexasmoker

Had to bump this back up....OMG did 15 of this beauties last weekend and they were awesome.  A definite keeper in the receipe file of the brain!!!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

KyNola

Last time I did these, I used 4 pounds of bacon!!  They were incredible.  When those things really get to smoking and smelling good, you can stop traffic on my street!! :D

KyNola

teague

where is this recipe i keep hearing about?  i tried to Google it, and cant find it.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tiny Tim

teague

Thanks everyone, I've been seeing these on this forum for awhile now, and never could find them on the
'net so I decided to finally join.  Thanks again.

sherlock

I made some this weekend and most of the cheese seemed to melt out of them. I also think I made them too fat. I thunk next time I might use one layer each of chicken, ham, and cheese.

How do the rest of keep the cheese in them?

FLBentRider

Mine are doing the same thing. I think I had more cheese on the V-tray and the bowl than in the finished product.

I am going to experiment with only a 1/2 slice of cheese on the second layer, and make sure it is fully contained within the second layer ham/chicken. I am also going to pound my chicken flatter and do smaller batches - I did 20 - that filled four racks.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!