Smoked Gouda ???

Started by EnglishGuy, January 09, 2008, 05:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ontrack

I'm crouching right behind you, arcs ;)...

Ontrack

Kindly thank him for that, LQ. :)

Arcs_n_Sparks

Reaching for beverage number 3......   :D :D :D

Ontrack

Reaching for the dog to hide behind.... ;D

La Quinta

Nah...OnT...bro is a good guy unless you mess with his little sis...then he gets (well you'd know about this) uh...CRANKY...I believe...you are somewhere within 15 minutes of the Speedway...we also have a lot of cop friends..wanna knock off the cheese remarks now Mister? I will eagerly await your reply? :)

huhwhatliar

Quote from: La Quinta on May 06, 2008, 08:06:19 PM
Nah...OnT...bro is a good guy unless you mess with his little sis...then he gets (well you'd know about this) uh...CRANKY...I believe...you are somewhere within 15 minutes of the Speedway...we also have a lot of cop friends..wanna knock off the cheese remarks now Mister? I will eagerly await your reply? :)

smoked cheese, smoked cheese, smoked cheese  ::) ::) ::)
They say home is where family is not......

La Quinta

I like ya Huh...OnT tries to piss my off...don't know why exactly...just fun I guess...I like it tho...like the idiocy...by the way are we smokin stuff...this is a food website right?

Arcs_n_Sparks

reaching for beverage #5.....

huhwhatliar

Quote from: La Quinta on May 06, 2008, 08:51:43 PM
I like ya Huh...OnT tries to piss my off...don't know why exactly...just fun I guess...I like it tho...like the idiocy...by the way are we smokin stuff...this is a food website right?

I like you too LQ, you keep me laughing with some of your posts. I know I'm smoking food  :o. As for food website that's up for debate some times.

Domenick
They say home is where family is not......

Ontrack