Finally took the plunge!!!!!!

Started by Big Mike, January 09, 2008, 01:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mike

Well, I finally did it, ordered me a BDS 6-rack.  Been smoking on an offset for years, but I finally decided to upgrade.

Big Mike

Mr Walleye

Hi Big Mike and welcome to the forum!

Lots of fun & good food ahead!  ;)

The only part that sucks is waitin' for it to arrive!  :D

Keep us posted...

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

winemakers

Good Luck, and better start preparing that list of things you will do with all your new free time not required for tending, perhaps ensuring the beverage fridge doesnt escape?
::)

SmokinHotPapa

welcome, I am also new and made the switch, and having a ball with it,"DRINKS FOR EVERYONE"!!!!!!!!!

iceman

Welcome Big Mike. Hope you enjoy the new toy. Keep us posted on your progress please. ENJOY!!!  ;D

La Quinta

Welcome Big Mike...brace yourself for some fun!!!

Big Mike

Thanks for the warm welcome, I have been doing alot of reading here, and can not wait for my new smoker to arrive!!  Can't come soon enough...I'll just have to drink until then ::)

SmokinHotMama

Is that all everyone does around here is drink? LOL This poor guys is gonna think we are a bunch of alcohlocis!  LOL  CHEERS!   ;)

Mike...  Welcome!  Me and SmokinHotPapa just got the 4 rack and LOVE IT!  So far, so good!  Look forward to hearing all the good things you are gonna be whippin' up!
Life is too short...  Nothing but FUN!

begolf25

Big Mike,

Welcome to the board! You are gonna love your Bradley.

Bryan

Ontrack

Welcome Big Mike, and to answer your question, Mama, it's YES to the alcoholism. :)

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Ontrack on January 10, 2008, 08:38:47 AM
Welcome Big Mike, and to answer your question, Mama, it's YES to the alcoholism. :)

* * * BURP * * *

I resemble That Comment! 

:D  :D  :D  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

LilSmoker

Hi and welcome Big Mike!, congrats on ordering the new toy!  ;)

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Ontrack

SmokinHotPapa

don't let mama scare you guys she can really tie one on too just not while she's cooking if you know what i mean, besides i showed her how to cook!!!!!!!!!!

Ontrack

Hey papa, I tried to teach my wife how to cook about 23 years ago, and she figured out I already knew how,so no need for her learn. In all fairness to her, she's good at breakfast (unless we want to bring up her gravy), good at desserts (which I don't eat), and she works and drives 55-60 hours per week (all in 4 days), so I'm not going to complain too loud. If I want a great meal, I'll smoke it myself! ;) Oh, yeah, she's not afraid to tie one on, either.