Going Back Home

Started by NePaSmoKer, January 29, 2008, 05:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

So there i am in the hunting dept at the big *C*. The manager askes me if i want to go back to camping because the outdoor cooking/smoking/dehydrator sales have fallen  :o And that they really need someone with my expertise  :D  :D  ;D  ;D to get it rolling again. Hmmmm is there any $$ with this move?   Yeah but dont know how much yet.

So i am back in camping dept as of today errr tonite i mean.

I can smell the smoke already   ;D   ;D

If yer up my way stop in and see me.  carnie1 are ya back in Fla yet?

nepas

Wildcat

That is high praise NePa.  Congradulations.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Mr Walleye

Congrats NePas! With your expertise it's a no-brainer!  8)

They know a good thing when they see it!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

pensrock

Nepas,  We will be going to the Hamburg store sometime this spring, before fishing season. Maybe I'll run into you there.
pensrock

KyNola

NePas,
Absolute congrats to you.  Your expertise shines through yet again!  I'm thinking a really nice demo would be a nice touch.  Maybe some fatties, tasso, andouille, boudin, brats, need I go on with your expertise? ;D

Smoke on NePas!
KyNola

Gizmo

Congrats NePa,
Now tell the boss if he wants sales to sky rocket, to give you an expense account.  Get a few pork butts, briskets and toss out a few samples, they will have to hire more staff to handle the purchases.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

Well I'll be! Management that has some brains. They made the right choice Nepa.  ;)

car54

I am happy for you Nepas. You are definitely the man for the job. I completely agree with Gizmo. If you could do a demonstration with the products about 4 times a year it would help sales. That would be allot of work for you and if I were in your area I would gladly volunteer .

Best wishes, Brad

NePaSmoKer

TY everyone. Its good to be back in the dept. In the 2 days i been back i sent 2 OBS and 1 6 rack DBS out the front door  ;D

nepas

carnie1

Good to see ya back, yes I'm in FL ,been here since the 6th, stopped to see ya on my way but you weren't in, but did pick up a dehydrator and slicer that were in the bargan cave both half off and both are working fine.

iceman

Way to go Nepa! Keep up the good work. ;)