Newbie question- FTC?

Started by bullsi1911, January 17, 2008, 08:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullsi1911

Payson

After smoking, wrap in FOIL, which is wrapped in a TOWEL, and then the whole affair is placed in a COOLER.

bullsi1911

Gotcha.  Do a slow 'carryover and cooldown'. 

Any other slang or shorthand I need to know?

Ontrack

DRINK-means consumption of alcoholic beverages while preparing, smoking, FTCing, and eating.  HEAVILY-means consumption of mass quantities of alcoholic beverages while preparing, smoking, FTCing, and eating.  ;) ;D

pensrock

Good one, Ontrack. Sounds like your on the right track!   ;D :D 8) ;D

Ontrack

In my line of work, I'd better be! (on the right track)

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: bullsi1911 on January 17, 2008, 11:34:51 AM
Any other slang or shorthand I need to know?

bullsi1911,

Welcome to the forum.

Well, you got the mis-direction on Fill The Cup, Forget The Charcoal, and Follow The Chicks....   :D

You may see references to PID. That is a Porter Indicating Device; helps you find your beer. Some will say it is a device that regulates temperature, which is probably true, but arguably less useful.   :o

Gizmo may actually refer to a gizmo, but is more likely a reference to a member here.  :D

Iceman may sound cold, but he has the best hot sauce around.   ;)

"O" refers to Owrstrich, details are classified    :-X

Others will pile on shortly......

Arcs_n_Sparks

Gizmo

You have to watch out when you drive by Arcs' house.  As you can see by his Avatar, those are lightning bolts coming from his knuckles.

The FTC uses a prewarmed cooler.   Pour a gallon of hot water into the cooler an hour before using and then dump out before putting your product inside.  That will help keep the temperature up.  Despite the name of cooler, it is not really for cooling down but keeping hot/warm.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

bullsi1911

Quote from: Ontrack on January 17, 2008, 12:37:52 PM
DRINK-means consumption of alcoholic beverages while preparing, smoking, FTCing, and eating.  HEAVILY-means consumption of mass quantities of alcoholic beverages while preparing, smoking, FTCing, and eating.  ;) ;D

That one I definitely understand  :)

Ontrack

See how easy this Bradley stuff is? ;D