sausage makers dream come true!!!!!!!

Started by SmokinHotPapa, January 15, 2008, 12:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ontrack

Hey papa-if you don't like the grinder/stuffer, I'd like to buy the motor to put on my weedeater.  ;D Just kidding, just grinder envy here too.

SmokinHotMama

Real nice....  That would be one he*ll of a weed wacker, that is for sure!  ;)
Life is too short...  Nothing but FUN!

SmokinHotPapa

you guys are to much LOL, but i do have to say, mama's new jeep would'ent start this morning so I took the meat grinder out pluged it in cranked that baby over and a way she went started right up lol and i did'ent even spill my beer!

Ontrack

Need a new trolling motor for your boat? ;D

NePaSmoKer

Hey papa

What hp did  you get?  I have the 1/2hp and 1hp cabelas grinders

nepas

SmokinHotPapa

it just occured to me that we no longer need, the blender ,food processer, dicer, smoothie maker, yard chipper,leaf chopper, and the snake for the drain, and i'm going to figure out how to make a go cart for the kids with that puppy!

SmokinHotPapa

I got the 1 hp nepas, but I do have a question for you sir. what preperation do i need to use natrual hog caseing for stuffing sausage, is it easy to work with i'm a newbe to this?

KyNola

The first thing you need is the hog! ;)

SmokinHotPapa

I have that kynola it's in the escalade!!!!!!!!! ;D

SmokinHotPapa

still laughing but had to clear the air, I was'ent refering to mama, as i stated before i like my teeth just the way they are thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

La Quinta

Holy Cow Papa...you must be one slick talker...you'd be on a lawn chair in the garage tonight!! :) Not all night... after all... Mama got the KitchenAid!! :)

iceman

Quote from: SmokinHotPapa on January 17, 2008, 02:10:53 PM
I got the 1 hp nepas, but I do have a question for you sir. what preperation do i need to use natrual hog caseing for stuffing sausage, is it easy to work with i'm a newbe to this?

All I do is stick the end of the casing over the faucet and rinse the inside out real good then soak them in room temp water for 30 minutes or so. Make sure they stay nice and wet when your sliding them over the stuffing horn. Careful if your twisting them into links because they burst easily.

Mr Walleye

Hey Papa!

The twin to your grinder arrived today! WooHoo!
Man... This sucker is a unit!  WooBaby!  :D  ;D

I'm still waiting on the backordered stuffer though.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

SmokinHotPapa

thanx iceman,picked up all my seasonings today, tomarrow the big grind and stuff party, so i stocked up on lots of cold beverages just in case of disaster, that way i can be alot more happy to make 30# of fresh ground sausage instead of linked "oh what am i getting myself into"!!!!!!

SmokinHotPapa

I told you  mr walleye that baby is a monster have fun I know i'm going to tomarrow