sausage makers dream come true!!!!!!!

Started by SmokinHotPapa, January 15, 2008, 12:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinHotMama

Iceman...  Thanks for the info...  We are gonna need all the help we can get...  he-he.  We are actually looking forward to it!  :o  If it doesn't work out, we will just have 30 lbs of patties!  LOL  Either way, it is a win/win. 

Mr. Walleye...  Glad to see the Canadian post stepped up to the plate.  I bet you were like a kid in the candy store when that box came to the door!  Whatcha gonna make first?  You know you wanna get out there and grinding some thing...  I am going to stop at the store on the way home and get some chicken so I can have some ground chicken around the house, in place of beef...  Change of pace.

Papa....  Whatcha doin home already while I am at the office slaving my little fingers to the bone?  he-he (as I look on ebay for some hot cookbooks!)  :P
Life is too short...  Nothing but FUN!

Mr Walleye

Quote from: SmokinHotMama on January 18, 2008, 01:12:36 PM
Mr. Walleye...  Glad to see the Canadian post stepped up to the plate.  I bet you were like a kid in the candy store when that box came to the door!  Whatcha gonna make first?  You know you wanna get out there and grinding some thing...  I am going to stop at the store on the way home and get some chicken so I can have some ground chicken around the house, in place of beef...  Change of pace.

I hadn't decided yet, partly because I didn't think it would arrive for another week. Man... now I made plans to head out ice fishing this weekend and on top of that I passed up a good deal on some butts the other day! Sheehhh!

Your right though.... Something has got to be ground up now for sure!  ::)

Good luck this weekend!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

SmokinHotPapa

serching through classifieds to see if i can find kynola a esclade cheap LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i do i'm going to break it down and smoke it in the bds and send it to him LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Walleye

Quote from: SmokinHotPapa on January 18, 2008, 01:20:18 PM
serching through classifieds to see if i can find kynola a esclade cheap LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i do i'm going to break it down and smoke it in the bds and send it to him LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes