Adapter?

Started by possumgritz, January 24, 2008, 06:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumgritz

I am about to be making a freezer smoker and am going to be using the smoker generator from my OBS. Where can I get the adapter plate only?
.....hey baby, did we just run over somethin.....well what are you waitin for turn around!!!

Consiglieri

you lost me with adaptor plate, but I see you're speaking about an OBS.  Are you talking about hardway to mount the generator on the freezer or something else? 
Consiglieri

Gizmo

Not sure if the forum members that also sell Bradleys can get something like that but the smoke generator that you can buy made for adapting to another box comes with the hardware needed to connect it to that box.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

possumgritz

Quote from: Gizmo on January 24, 2008, 10:17:49 PM
Not sure if the forum members that also sell Bradleys can get something like that but the smoke generator that you can buy made for adapting to another box comes with the hardware needed to connect it to that box.

Right on. All I need is the hardware. I'm plann on usng the smoke generar from my OBS.
.....hey baby, did we just run over somethin.....well what are you waitin for turn around!!!

BadgerSmoker

I contacted Bradley Smoker directly and found that the adaptor plate costs around $35. You can order directly from them.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

John

possumgritz

Quote from: BadgerSmoker on January 28, 2008, 09:05:56 AM
I contacted Bradley Smoker directly and found that the adaptor plate costs around $35. You can order directly from them.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

John

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

iceman

Bryan at Yard and Pool can get you the mount plate. Tiny Tim also has access to them. If you get in a bind I can send one to you also. I think I have 3 or 4 left over from the last smokers I built.